Edit History

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 4 is up

Nicoale or let's be honest probably actually Sorin give me Resistance DC 27 vs. Damage. Natural 20 means Deflect is no help.

Rhys you don't have to worry about the wolf attack since Solstice will Interpose that if Lapis doesn't. Lapis if you do also roll Deflect (at Rhys's +6) vs. DC 23 to negate Penetrating, DC 18 to reduce to +2.

Nick Deflect (DC 25 to negate Penetrating, DC 30 to negate hit) Nope

Nick Resistance (DC 27/22, +3 if Lapis Interposes for Rhys) Full resist regardless of who takes it

Rhys give me Deflect DC 22, and if it fails Resistance DC 23 vs. Damage and DC 18 vs. Weaken Effect and Resistance.

Lapis give me Deflect DC 23, and if it fails Resistance DC 23 vs. Damage and DC 18 vs. Weaken Effect and Resistance.

Nick Deflect and Resistance (DC 26, 23, 18) Deflected

Ben Deflect and Resistance (DC 22, 23, 18) Forgot to repeat but doesn't matter because Deflected

Robin give me Deflect DC 31 and if it fails Resistance DC 25 vs. Damage and DC 20 vs. Progressive Weaken Resistance.

And I forgot a bunch of vampire recovery checks (V7 30, V7 31, V14 27, V14 28, V18 30) Nothing, and the Progressives upgrade. That brings V7 to Stunned and V14 to INCAPACITATED!

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 4 is up

Nicoale or let's be honest probably actually Sorin give me Resistance DC 27 vs. Damage. Natural 20 means Deflect is no help.

Rhys you don't have to worry about the wolf attack since Solstice will Interpose that if Lapis doesn't. Lapis if you do also roll Deflect (at Rhys's +6) vs. DC 23 to negate Penetrating, DC 18 to reduce to +2.

Nick Deflect (DC 25 to negate Penetrating, DC 30 to negate hit) Nope

Nick Resistance (DC 27/22, +3 if Lapis Interposes for Rhys) Full resist regardless of who takes it

Rhys give me Deflect DC 22, and if it fails Resistance DC 23 vs. Damage and DC 18 vs. Weaken Effect and Resistance.

Lapis give me Deflect DC 23, and if it fails Resistance DC 23 vs. Damage and DC 18 vs. Weaken Effect and Resistance.

Nick Deflect and Resistance (DC 26, 23, 18) Deflected

Ben Deflect and Resistance (DC 22, 23, 18) Forgot to repeat but doesn't matter because Deflected

Robin give me Deflect DC 31 and if it fails Resistance DC 25 vs. Damage and DC 20 vs. Progressive Weaken Resistance.

And I forgot a bunch of vampire recovery checks (V7 30, V7 31, V14 27, V14 28, V18 30): repeat(1d20+8,5)

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 4 is up

Nick Deflect (DC 25 to negate Penetrating, DC 30 to negate hit)

Nick Resistance (DC 27/22, +3 if Lapis Interposes for Rhys)

Nick Deflect and Resistance (DC 26, 23, 18)

Ben Deflect and Resistance (DC 22, 23, 18)

Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Round 4 is up

Nick Deflect (DC 25 to negate Penetrating, DC 30 to negate hit)

Nick Resistance (DC 27/22, +3 if Lapis Interposes for Rhys)

Nick Deflect and Resistance (DC 26, 23, 18)

Ben Deflect and Resistance (DC 22, 23, 18)