Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

IMG_08022022_164046_(225_x_400_pixel).png.d2b9af223eb4d4105be2c31135bfbb27.pngDoctor Walthorn Creed  Human Gun Chemist

"Why yes! I agree they are two very different things," Dr. Creed says in response to Jax's very logical and rational observation of the differences between burning and corroding, as it were.

The doc relishes in the ratfolk's attention to detail. He steps back and away from the oozing anomalies to give more room to they who will surely set to hacking the things to pieces in short order, choosing not to waste a round of his dwindling supply of shot or precious ordinance on the mindless things, lest they prove more problematic than expected.

OOC

Draws short sword. Steps back.

Eborne1

Eborne1

IMG_08022022_164046_(225_x_400_pixel).png.d2b9af223eb4d4105be2c31135bfbb27.pngDoctor Walthorn Creed  Human Gun Chemist

"Why yes! I agree they are two very different things," Dr. Creed says in response to Jax's very logical and rational observation of the differences between burning and corroding, as it were.

The doc relishes in the ratfolk's attention to detail. He steps back and away from the oozing anomalies to give more room to they who will surely set to hacking the things to pieces in short order, choosing not to waste a round of his dwindling supply of shot or precious ordinance on the mindless things, lest they prove more problematic than expected.

Eborne1

Eborne1

"Why yes! I agree they are two very different things," Dr. Creed says in response to Jax's very logical and rational observation of the differences between burning and corroding, as it were. The doc relishes in the ratfolk's attention to detail. He steps back and away from the oozing anomalies to give more room to they who will surely set to hacking the things to pieces in short order, choosing not to waste a round of his dwindling supply of shot or precious ordinance on the mindless things, lest they prove more problematic than expected.