Edit History

Arbuthnott

Arbuthnott

1.jpg.b12b02209288ffd0d0862c1427fb0697.jpg

Amarandé scoffs at himself. "A shield, of course... I overlooked that detail. In that case, I should choose the opening enchantment over the alchemical one; alchemy is its own branch of magic, and thus the less pure representation. And with that, we should also pick the Lightning pot, leaving the two earthen enchantments as the outliers."

With a nod, he mutters "Yes, that's it! Starting at the point facing onwards and moving clockwise: Sword; Skull; Snake; Opening; Lightning; Invisibility; Scrying; Fiery Shield. Unless anybody has any other suggestions, this is my recommendation, and we're unlikely to see if we are right or not unless we try."

Arbuthnott

Arbuthnott

1.jpg.b12b02209288ffd0d0862c1427fb0697.jpg

Amarandé scoffs at himself. "A shield, of course... I overlooked that detail. In that case, I should choose the opening enchantment over the alchemical one; alchemy is its own branch of magic, and thus the less pure representation. In that case, we should also pick the Lightning pot, leaving the two earthen enchantments as the outliers."

With a nod, he mutters "Yes, that's it! Starting at the point facing onwards and moving clockwise: Sword; Skull; Snake; Opening; Lightning; Invisibility; Scrying; Fiery Shield. Unless anybody has any other suggestions, this is my recommendation, and we're unlikely to see if we are right or not unless we try."