Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Kamishiro_Rin I think I'm done with the application now. I'll read through it tomorrow once I've gotten some sleep. Even so, I'm open for feedback if you have can spare the time to look through it.

It's too bad I'm up against Fairla Sunnybanks, 'cause Morgan_ seems like an awesome roleplayer with a good concept. I want to win, obviously, but I'll also feel a bit bad for taking their spot if I do.

You may need to make a ruling on the racial Healing Hands: It restores (at the moment) 3d4 hp. How many hit dice will it allow the recipient to roll?

Err... no. Not ready. Missing Personality, Bonds etc. Will have to fix that tomorrow.

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Kamishiro_Rin I think I'm done with the application now. I'll read through it tomorrow once I've gotten some sleep. Even so, I'm open for feedback if you have can spare the time to look through it.

It's too bad I'm up against Fairla Sunnybanks, 'cause Morgan_ seems like an awesome roleplayer with a good concept. I want to win, obviously, but I'll also feel a bit bad for taking their spot if I do.

You may need to make a ruling on the racial Healing Hands: It restores (at the moment) 3d4 hp. How many hit die will it allow the recipient to roll?

Err... no. Not ready. Missing Personality, Bonds etc. Will have to fix that tomorrow.

Ayeba

Ayeba

You may need to make a ruling on the racial Healing Hands: It restores (at the moment) 3d4 hp. How many hit die will it allow the recipient to roll?

Ayeba

Ayeba

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Kamishiro_Rin I think I'm done with the application now. I'll read through it tomorrow once I've gotten some sleep. Even so, I'm open for feedback if you have time to look through it.

Ayeba

Ayeba

@Kamishiro_Rin I think I'm done with the application now. I'll read through it tomorrow once I've gotten some sleep.