Edit History

RedDingo

RedDingo

spacer.pngThordin Galorspyd

Human Giant Foundling Rune Knight Fighter

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

“Tik dritt!” Thordin cursed in giantish as he rubbed his head. This was third time this day he had hit it on a low-hanging threshold or a rafter. Short folk and their low architecture were the bane of his existence.

The assortment of different drinks were almost overwhelming to him. The only real drink he everhad before coming here was fjellengel. So he ordered, “Whichever of these brews is the strongest, give me a pint of it.”

When he took a swig of the drink that she poured him, he frowned. “Make it two pints, I don’t see how anyone can get drunk on this…”

So he downs two whole pints, in front of a now astonished Glenys and the gawking patrons around her. Mug in one hand, his polearm leaning on him, he hardly seemed affected by the spirits.

“Lemon? What is this…lemon?” He sounded out the unfamiliar word. Instead of explaining, the proprietress shows him the fruit. He snatches it and takes a bite, rind and all. “Hmm-…sour…I like it. But it would taste better peeled. Still, I need kjott-…meat I mean. Give me some along with more of these…lemons…and another pint of this brew!”

OOC

I don’t always put OOC content in my posts, but when I do, I put it in here.

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

RedDingo

RedDingo

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

“Tik dritt!” Thordin cursed in giantish as he rubbed his head. This was third time this day he had hit it on a low-hanging threshold or a rafter. Short folk and their low architecture were the bane of his existence.

The assortment of different drinks were almost overwhelming to him. The only real drink he everhad before coming here was fjellengel. So he ordered, “Whichever of these brews is the strongest, give me a pint of it.”

When he took a swig of the drink that she poured him, he frowned. “Make it two pints, I don’t see how anyone can get drunk on this…”

So he downs two whole pints, in front of a now astonished Glenys and the gawking patrons around her. Mug in one hand, his polearm leaning on him, he hardly seemed affected by the spirits.

“Lemon? What is this…lemon?” He sounded out the unfamiliar word. Instead of explaining, the proprietress shows him the fruit. He snatches it and takes a bite, rind and all. “Hmm-…sour…I like it. But it would taste better peeled. Still, I need kjott-…meat I mean. Give me some along with more of these…lemons…and another pint of this brew!”

OOC

RedDingo

RedDingo

When he took a swig of the whiskey that she poured him, he frowned. “Make it two pints, I don’t see how anyone can get drunk on this…”

So he downed two whole pints of whiskey, in front of a now astonished Glenys and the gawking patrons around her. Mug in one hand, his polearm leaning on him, he hardly seemed affected by the spirits.

OOC

RedDingo

RedDingo

“Tik dritt!” He said some things. He did some more things.

OOC