Edit History

RedDingo

RedDingo

spacer.pngThordin Galorspyd

Human Giant Foundling Rune Knight Fighter

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

‘So I’m faulted for the sins of every giant in the world? Even though I’m human? Typical…’ Thordin grimaces. He was used to being prejudged but it was mostly for his small stature. Here it would be for who raised him. Nothing changed, he’d still have to struggle.

“Thordin,” he said to Lidda before she parted. It was only fair since she told hers, “My give name is Thordin. My earned kenning is Galorspyd.

OOC

I don’t always put OOC content in my posts, but when I do, I put it in here.

To Whom It May Concern . . .
RedDingo

RedDingo

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

‘So I’m faulted for the sins of every giant in the world? Even though I’m human? Typical…’ Thordin grimaces. He was used to being prejudged but it was mostly for his small stature.

“Thordin,” he said to Lidda before she parted. It was only fair since she told hers, “My give name is Thordin. My earned kenning is Galorspyd.”

OOC

RedDingo

RedDingo

‘So I’m faulted for the sins of every giant in the world? Even though I’m human? Typical…’ Thordin grimaces, takes his seat, and eats another wedge of lemon from his plate. He was used to being prejudged but it was mostly for his small stature. He grips his spear at his side and eats his meal more warily.

OOC

RedDingo

RedDingo

‘So I’m faulted for the sins of every giant in the world?’ Thordin grimaces, takes his seat, and eats another wedge of lemon from his plate. He was used to being prejudged but it was mostly for his small stature. He grips his spear at his side and eats his meal more warily.

OOC