Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

Half-Orc Gladiator Paladin

HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Str: 16 | Dex: 11 | Con: 14 | Int: 13 | Wis:13 | Cha: 16

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance | Savage Attacks | Languages

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 5/5

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Duala smiles at bot Ezra and Sassamora. "Easier to just show you than bore you with words." She grabs her third drink and starts to chug it down quickly. It's clearly someone who's in need of liquid courage. She's on the other side of the room shortly, picking up her violin where she'd been sitting with Garoth, Qu, and Zhasi are at. With a nod to them she puts the violin at her chin.

She is not performer looking for coin or make a name for herself. She is not grandstanding or trying to be the center of attention, to bring all eyes on her. Still, the sound she plays is... good. It creates a mood in the room, one that aims to lift everyone up if just a bit. It's not the kind of song that demands a dance, yet it is certainly music to tap one's foot to. Duala doesn't sing, doesn't give a speech, she just plays, finding a good balance between getting some practice in and making a tune that doesn't take from anyone else. Already she hadn't acted as she appeared, a tough-looking woman in chainmail. Not playing a fine instrument well, she does appear a contradiction, but if Duala is aware of it she doesn't care or doesn't show it.

OOC

-

To Whom It May Concern . . .
Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

Half-Orc Gladiator Paladin

HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Str: 16 | Dex: 11 | Con: 14 | Int: 13 | Wis:13 | Cha: 16

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance | Savage Attacks | Languages

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 5/5

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Duala smiles at bot Ezra and Sassamora. "Easier to just show you than bore you with words." She grabs her third drink and starts to chug it down quickly...

wip

OOC

-

To Whom It May Concern . . .