Edit History

hatless.png.95856aba870e890b93e2d5d4d5bcbe29.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 | HD 1/1 | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

Garon enjoys the pause in conversation. Since giving his chair by the fire to Zhasi, his body temperature has comfortably moderated, and the vintage has started to warm his insides and fuzzy his head. The tavern was much rowdier and louder than the merchant inn where he had been staying in Daggerford, but here was much more entertaining.

When Duala starts to play well, his smile broadens. 'What another cultured surprise for an orc,' he thought. 'If only I had my lute, I would join her.' But, he had left his lute at home, and normally did not play for strangers.

After listening for awhile, it dawns on the teenager that Duala played for herself. He had only learned to play for a tutor or his family. But there Duala was, playing for herself. 'We just happen to be here.' He wonders what that feels like.

To Whom It May Concern . . .

hatless.png.95856aba870e890b93e2d5d4d5bcbe29.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 | HD 1/1 | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

Garon enjoys the pause in conversation. Since giving his chair by the fire to Zhasi, his body temperature has comfortably moderated, and the vintage has started to warm his insides and fuzzy his head. The tavern was much rowdier and louder than the merchant inn where he had been staying in Daggerford, but here was much more entertaining.

When Duala starts to play well, his smile broadens. 'What another cultured surprise for an orc,' he thought. 'If only I had my lute, I would join her.' But, he had left his lute at home, and normally did not play for strangers.

After listening for awhile, it dawns on the teenager that Duala played for herself. He had only learned to play for a tutor or his family. But there Duala was, playing for herself. 'We just happen to be here.' He wonders what that feels like.

To Whom It May Concern . . .