Edit History

Seardon

Seardon

avSQ7xL40aKVEpJAwpxj--1--ueg5i.png.5e54488e17ed272e24fc2dcd86693e4d.pngEzra Dyn'Thalos Shadar-Kai, Twilight Cleric

HP: 10/10, AC: 18, Hit Die 1d8, Passive: Perception: 16, Insight: 16, Investigate: 13

SAVES: Str: +3, Dex 0, Con +2, Int +1, Wis +6 Cha +1

Skills  Blessing of the R. Q.  Fey Ancestry  Eyes of Night Vigilant Blessing  Trance  Languages  Proficiency and Tools

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’| My actions . . .

Ezra nods her head and takes a seat, setting her pack down beside her. "Thank you, it is nice to meet you all." Wait a second...I thought Sassamona knew these people! Oh dear. Calm down, it's fine. Ezra's cheeks flush slightly from the confusion and slight embarrassment but quickly calmed her thoughts. "R-right. I heard someone was looking into a map? Also...I am seeking information myself. A vision of something about to happen if not already happening. The Raven Queens vision brought me here as a starting point to find answers...and possibly allies for this task." Setting her glass on the table with the custard Ezra mourns her lost seed bread as she plucks a soggy piece from within the glass. The flavor is at least good in combination, though the texture is little to be desired. The salmon she had over at her table was quite well cooked and she continued to enjoy the custard at least as she listened to the others.

OOC

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Spells 

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
Slots 2/2 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0

Will fill if accepted.

Seardon

Seardon

avSQ7xL40aKVEpJAwpxj--1--ueg5i.png.5e54488e17ed272e24fc2dcd86693e4d.pngEzra Dyn'Thalos Shadar-Kai, Twilight Cleric

HP: 10/10, AC: 18, Hit Die 1d8, Passive: Perception: 16, Insight: 16, Investigate: 13

SAVES: Str: +3, Dex 0, Con +2, Int +1, Wis +6 Cha +1

Skills  Blessing of the R. Q.  Fey Ancestry  Eyes of Night Vigilant Blessing  Trance  Languages  Proficiency and Tools

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’| My actions . . .

Ezra nods her head and takes a seat, setting her pack down beside her. "Thank you, it is nice to meet you all." Wait a second...I thought Sassamona knew these people! Oh dear. Calm down, it's fine. Ezra's cheeks flush slightly from the confusion and slight embarrassment but quickly calmed her thoughts. "R-right. I heard someone was looking into a map? Also...I am seeking information myself. A vision of something about to happen if not already happening. The Raven Queens vision brought me here as a starting point to find answers...and possibly allies for this task."

OOC

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Spells 

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
Slots 2/2 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0

Will fill if accepted.