Edit History

Prehysterical

Prehysterical

spacer.pngKronk

HP: 56/56 | Initiative: +1 | Perception: +1 | Stealth: +1 | Armor Class: 17

Despite still being at surface level, Kronk still feels enough out of his depth with the current conversation that he remains silent. When Moana comes up behind him to get his attention, Kronk feels a small amount of relief. That relief swiftly vanishes in the face of confusion as a previously unknown tattoo on Moana's arm starts waving at him! He trusts Moana enough to extend his own hand for a shake, but the feeling of the ink figure crossing over onto his own skin is enough to cause Kronk to withdraw his hand as if bitten by something.

Kronk stares, wide-eyed and gasping, as an intricate tattoo begins to cover his right arm. His forearm is soon covered with inky black jungle trees, their leaves sharp like razors, and angry jaguars burst forth from the canopy. From his elbow up, a mountain rises with a stone temple sitting at its summit. At the top of the pyramid, lounging like Emperor Kuzco on a lazy day, was Kronk's new companion.

He looks at Moana uncertainly, at the very least thankful that it's not some magical curse. "Uh... Thanks, I guess? Does Maui do this kind of thing often?" Flexing his arm causes the trees in the jungle to shake, the jaguars to stir angrily, and the little ink man stands up to flex dramatically at the summit of the temple.

I really hope this thing can come out, somehow, or else I really don't know how I'm gonna explain this to Papi...

Kronk notices there is a small bit of writing arching over the top of the temple. Amazingly, it appears to be written in Quechua. He squints as he reads it aloud:

"'Macho Picchu'... What does that even mean," the mountain of a man wonders in bewilderment.

Prehysterical

Prehysterical

spacer.pngKronk

HP: 56/56 | Initiative: +1 | Perception: +1 | Stealth: +1 | Armor Class: 17

Despite still being at surface level, Kronk still feels enough out of his depth with the current conversation that he remains silent. When Moana comes up behind him to get his attention, Kronk feels a small amount of relief. That relief swiftly vanishes in the face of confusion as a previously unknown tattoo on Moana's arm starts waving at him! He trusts Moana enough to extend his own hand for a shake, but the feeling of the ink figure crossing over onto his own skin is enough to cause Kronk to withdraw his hand as if bitten by something.

Kronk stares, wide-eyed and gasping, as an intricate tattoo begins to cover his right arm. His forearm is soon covered with inky black jungle trees, their leaves sharp like razors, and angry jaguars burst forth from the canopy. From his elbow up, a mountain rises with a stone temple sitting at its summit. At the top of the pyramid, lounging like Emperor Kuzco on a lazy day, was Kronk's new companion.

He looks at Moana uncertainly, at the very least thankful that it's not some magical curse. "Uh... Thanks, I guess? Does Maui do this kind of thing often?" Flexing his arm causes the trees in the jungle to shake, the jaguars to stir angrily, and the little ink man stands up to flex dramatically at the summit of the temple.

I really hope this thing can come out, somehow, or else I really don't know how I'm gonna explain this to Papi...