Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

Moana-portrait-orange-border.png.4ca1bbdcf7ccf36d342db60233d0126e.pngMoana WaialikiSea Soul 6

Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 14 (+2)
Constitution: 14 (+2)

Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 20 (+5)

AC: 15
HP: 35
PP: 14

The effect of the tattoo figure on Kronk was mildly put dramatic. How could it even do that? Why hadn't Maui told her in advance?

On 4/20/2024 at 10:49 PM, Prehysterical said:

"Uh... Thanks, I guess? Does Maui do this kind of thing often?"

"I wouldn't know," Moana said, still unsure if this was a good thing or not. "It is the first time he gave me one of his tattoos. I asked for a... subtle one, but I guess that didn't pan out. It was supposed to aid me on my journey. I really didn't expect this, to be honest. Hopefully you don't mind? If you do, I'll see if I can get into contact with Maui and ask how to remove it."

OOC

Good pun :)

I miss Minor Illusion. I would have used it to show Maui and his tattoos now if I had it.

Ayeba

Ayeba

Moana-portrait-orange-border.png.4ca1bbdcf7ccf36d342db60233d0126e.pngMoana WaialikiSea Soul 6

The effect of the tattoo figure on Kronk was mildly put dramatic. How could it even do that? Why hadn't Maui told her in advance?

"I wouldn't know," Moana said, still unsure if this was a good thing or not. "It is the first time he gave me one of his tattoos. I asked for a... subtle one, but I guess that didn't pan out. It was supposed to aid me on my journey. I really didn't expect this, to be honest. Hopefully you don't mind? If you do, I'll see if I can get into contact with Maui and ask how to remove it."

OOC

I miss Minor Illusion. I would have used it to show Maui and his tattoos now if I had it.

Ayeba

Ayeba

The effect of the tattoo figure was mildly put dramatic on on Kronk. How could it even do that? Why hadn't Maui told her in advance?

OOC