Edit History

saithor

saithor

Welcome to the city of Miami, capital of the Sovereign State of Southern Florida, member of the Carib League! Don't mind all the anarchy Omae, it's part and parcel of Miami these days. Gunderson Corp used to have a stranglehold on our fair city, has fallen on hard times, and the other corps are coming in like vultures to a corpse. The government's collapsing, security nothing like it used to be, and a bunch of eco-mages out in the everglades just got down fragging our power for a week. Everything's chaos, and it's the perfect business opportunity. Other corps are moving in, smuggled goods are in high demand, and it's never been a better time to be a Runner in Miami! Welcome to the chaos!

So I've decided to reboot one of my games from OG MW, Shadowrun: Miami, a Shadowrun campaign set in Miami. Before I set the game up though, I'd like to see which flavor of Shadowrun (or Shadowrun-like) system people would be most interested in playing it in. If there's an option not on the poll you'd like to see, let me know and I'll see about adding it or just tally your votes seperately.

saithor

saithor

Welcome to the city of Miami, capital of the Sovereign State of Southern Florida, member of the Carib League! Don't mind all the anarchy Omae, it's part and parcel of Miami these days. Gunderson Corp used to have a stranglehold on our fair city, has fallen on hard times, and the other corps are coming in like vultures to a corpse. The government's collapsing, security nothing like it used to be, and a bunch of eco-mages out in the everglades just got down fragging our power for a week. Everything's chaos, and it's the perfect business opportunity. Other corps are moving in, smuggled goods are in high demand, and it's never been a better time to be a Runner in Miami! Welcome to the chaos!

So I've decided to reboot one of my games from OG MW, Shadowrun: Miami, a Shadowrun campaign set in Miami. Before I set the game up though, I'd like to see which flavor of Shadowrun (or Shadowrun-like) system people would be most interested in playing it in. If there's an option not on the poll you'd like to see, let me know and I'll see about adding it or just tally your votes seperately.