Edit History

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

image.jpeg.73940120db5f4a4029590082d07a0a45.jpegOrn, Son of Thain

Weaponmaster

#3 HP: 32 / 32          AC: 20 (16)           Second Wind: Yes          Action Surge: Yes    Shadow: 2       Character Sheet

Having earned a loyal and lasting friend out of Orn, the Hobbit sees a fond smile on the Dwarf's face as he lights his long stemmed clay pipe with an imposing dwarven king's face glaring out from the barrel. Orn was barely following the conversation but still spits on the floorboards when he hears Gorlanc's name, uttering a dwarfish curse under his breath. 'I really ought to procure a barrel of this Long bottom leaf when I return to the lonely mountain. The men of Lake town sell it to us, but why shouldn't my kinsman pay me instead of those swamp dwellers." Long Lake was hardly a 'swamp' and Orn knew it. One only had a o look out from a ledge on the Lonely Mountain to see that. But Orn didn't much care for the lake-men.

It didn't even register to the dwarf that he was derailing the discussion as he puffed happily on the excellent halfling tobacco.

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

image.jpeg.73940120db5f4a4029590082d07a0a45.jpegOrn, Son of Thain

Weaponmaster

#3 HP: 32 / 32          AC: 20 (16)           Second Wind: Yes          Action Surge: Yes    Shadow: 2       Character Sheet

Having earned a loyal and lasting friend out of Orn, the Hobbit sees a fond smile on the Dwarf's face as he lights his long stemmed clay pipe with an imposing dwarven king's face glaring out from the barrel. Orn was barely following the conversation but still spots on the floorboards when he hears Gorlanc's name, uttering a dwarfish curse under his breath. 'I really ought to procure a barrel of this Long bottom leaf when I return to the lonely mountain. The men of Lake town sell it to us, but why shouldn't my kinsman pay me instead of those swamp dwellers." Long Lake was hardly a 'swamp' and Orn knew it. One only had a o look out from a ledge on the Lonely Mountain to see that. But Orn didn't much care for the lake-men.

It didn't even register to the dwarf that he was derailing the discussion as he puffed happily on the excellent halfling tobacco.