Edit History

JagrHunter

JagrHunter

Bochs

Bochs can hardly contain himself and lets out a small giggle as he dons his gear and then stashes the human figure .

Moth

Moth continues to look around sheepishly until Striker pulls out the artifact. Moving over he finally feels like he is in his element. "Here. let me help. Maybe look at it like this and turn it..so.".

Talyn

Dead

Stryker

Stryker secures the artifact as he dons his gear and looks again incase he can find Talyn's gear. The Manimal had a bow and arrows and a blowgun, and those ranged attacks would be useful.

Once that search is over, he will examine the artifact turning it this way and that trying to make out what's inside. As Moth comes over to help Stryker will address the others. "Any of you big brains have an idea about this." he asked soliciting their input.

OOC:

Moth will help so +1, Striker will burn 5 Luck so if I'm understanding...so a plus 6 to the roll? Anyone wanna help out with their +1s

JagrHunter

JagrHunter

Bochs

Bochs can hardly contain himself and lets out a small giggle as he dons his gear and then stashes the human figure .

Moth

Moth continues to look around sheepishly until Striker pulls out the artifact. Moving over he finally feels like he is in his element. "Here. let me help. Maybe look at it like this and turn it..so.".

Talyn

Dead

Stryker

Stryker examines the artifact turning it this way and that trying to make out what's inside.

OOC:

Moth will help so +1, Striker will burn 5 Luck so if I'm understanding...so a plus 6 to the roll?

JagrHunter

JagrHunter

Bochs

Moth

Moth continues to look around sheepishly.

Talyn

Dead

Stryker

Stryker examines the artifact turning it this way and that trying to make out what's inside.