Edit History

sleepydogboy

sleepydogboy

Cinders

As Ygg pulls away the layers of goo, the face of a human woman with a shaved head emerges, and she falls forward unsteadily. "Shit..." she says, bracing against Ygg, "...I owe you one." She pulls her shield and remaining gear from the goo. "Really, I mean it. I don't forget a favor." She looks around the room. "Now how the hell do I get out of this ant hill..."

Bamzaw

Bamzaw bows his head and murmurs, "Ancient Ones, deliver me to the other side safely." He takes a confident step onto the bridge, and immediately gets stuck.

Mim the triad

Mim stands in front of the bridge, hovering his foot over the mucus before pulling it back. "Say... whosoever carries me to the other side, you'll earn a seat in my cabinet when I become the king of the mutants." He gives an accomplished look, confident that will be sufficiently convincing.

Ve

Ve doubles back to the trash room, grabbing handfuls of whatever she can find, with the plan to toss the stuff on the bridge as improvised garbage stepping stones.

sleepydogboy

sleepydogboy

Cinders

As Ygg pulls away the layers of goo, the face of a human woman with a shaved head emerges, and she falls forward unsteadily. "Shit..." she says, bracing against Ygg, "...I owe you one." She pulls her shield and remaining gear from the goo. "Really, I mean it. I don't forget a favor." Seeing Bokk toss aside his hoe, she picks it up, and moves to follow the leaving tribesmen. "Now how the hell do I get out of this ant hill..."

Bamzaw

Bamzaw bows his head and murmurs, "Ancient Ones, deliver me to the other side safely." He takes a confident step onto the bridge, and immediately gets stuck.

Mim the triad

Mim stands in front of the bridge, hovering his foot over the mucus before pulling it back. "Say... whosoever carries me to the other side, you'll earn a seat in my cabinet when I become the king of the mutants." He gives an accomplished look, confident that will be sufficiently convincing.

Ve

Ve doubles back to the trash room, grabbing handfuls of whatever she can find, with the plan to toss the stuff on the bridge as improvised garbage stepping stones.

sleepydogboy

sleepydogboy

Cinders

As Ygg pulls away the layers of goo, the face of a human woman with a shaved head emerges, and she falls forward unsteadily. "Shit..." she says, bracing against Ygg, "...I owe you one." She pulls her shield and remaining gear from the goo. "Really, I mean it. I don't forget a favor." Seeing Bokk toss aside his hoe, she picks it up, and moves to follow the leaving tribesmen. "Now how the hell do I get out of this ant hill..."

Bamzaw

Mim the triad

Ve

Ve doubles back to the trash room, grabbing handfuls of whatever she can find, with the plan to toss the stuff on the bridge as improvised garbage stepping stones. She looks up and sees several new faces. "Oh! Hello everyone!" She flashes a big smile, arms full of garbage.

sleepydogboy

sleepydogboy

Cinders

Bamzaw

Bamzaw bows his head and murmurs, "Ancient Ones, deliver me to the other side safely." He takes a confident step onto the bridge.

Mim the triad

Ve

Ve doubles back to the trash room, grabbing handfuls of whatever she can find, with the plan to toss the stuff on the bridge as improvised garbage stepping stones. She looks up and sees several new faces. "Oh! Hello everyone!" She flashes a big smile, arms full of garbage.