Edit History

Thot

Thot

spacer.pngLuohn, the Archmage

After hours of toil on the Googles for Aberian with his brother, Luohn was extremely pleased that they had achieved something together, as it was physical evidence that could be used to further convince Umbra of his potential. And the arcanist certainly did so on several occasions, also using it to put a good word with the crusaders about his brother's deeds.

The theological discussions were also very interesting, and Luohn wondered when it could be relevant to call Sequoyah to join in with them. Not now, but when Umbra would start opening up, it could be time. In the meantime, the erudite samsaran tried to broaden his brother's views, by speaking with him of the Osirian Pantheon. "I have only the faintest memory of it, but I seem to remember a time when we lived way south, in the land of sand and mysteries. Do you remember Isis or Thoth ? Both were well-versed in Magic indeed, and Isis was even a goddess of Rebirth. I have found a couple of books even this far north that mention them, you can look at them if you wish. What do you say we go visit South when this is all over here ?" and he would expand on that perspective as much he could to try and steer his brother's pursuits toward the very best options for him.

If asked to help with liaising with the Giants, or analyzing the reports of the dragon, he would of course gladly try to contribute too.

Thot

Thot

spacer.pngLuohn, the Archmage

After hours of toil on the Googles for Aberian with his brother, Luohn was extremely pleased that they had achieved something together, as it was physical evidence that could be used to further convince Umbra of his potential. And the arcanist certainly did so on several occasions, also using it to put a good word with the crusaders about his brother's deeds.

The theological discussions were also very interesting, and Luohn wondered when it could be relevant to call Sequoyah to join in with them. Not now, but when Umbra would start opening up, it could be time. In the meantime, the erudite samsaran tried to broaden his brother's views, by speaking with him of the Osirian Pantheon. "I have only the faintest memory of it, but I seem to remember a time when we lived way south, in the land of sand and mysteries. Do you remember Isis or Thoth ? Both were well-versed in Magic indeed, and Isis was even a goddess of Rebirth. I have found a couple of books even this far north that mention them." and he would expand on that as much he could to try and steer his brother's pursuits toward the very best options for him.

If asked to help with liaising with the Giants, or analyzing the reports of the dragon, he would of course gladly try to contribute too.