Edit History

Thot

Thot

1 - OK, so basically they did nothing special by shutting down the trackers in less than a day, so we can't infer the level of skill / preparedness of the thieves. Thanks.

2 - Also, in my opinion, if Manticore Corp wants expendable agents for this operation, it is because they suspect it's been stolen by a bigger, meaner Corp than them. Possibly even to recover information it would have managed to steal beforehand. I can't wait to see how we'll all get screwed over in this scenario :)

3 - Last, I suppose this now calls for Marina or chop-shops Contacts. Anyone got any of those, please ?

Thot

Thot

OK, so basically they did nothing special by shutting down the trackers in less than a day, so we can't infer the level of skill / preparedness of the thieves. Thanks.

Also, in my opinion, if Manticore Corp wants expendable agents for this operation, it is because they suspect it's been stolen by a bigger, meaner Corp than them. Possibly even to recover information it would have managed to steal beforehand. I can't wait to see how we'll all get screwed over in this scenario :)

Last, I suppose this now calls for Marina or chop-shops Contacts. Anyone got any of those, please ?