Edit History

Kythia

Kythia

Siobhan takes her seat for her first official business while Garrick loiters obtrusively behind her, ready to offer aid whenever it is or isn't wanted.

Residents

I don't really understand what there is to discuss on this point she starts, looking confused. The charter seems perfectly clear to me. In case there's something I've missed: if Arkhive membership was held by individuals it would be clear who was a resident of Sansar. Is their main house on Sansar? They're a resident then. Regardless of whether they own another house offworld. Arkhive membership is held by governments not individuals, but the same logic applies. Is their main house - their capital - on Sansar? Then they're a resident. I really don't see another reading to the charter.

Freedom From Religion

This seems like a grubby little thing she says with distaste. How does it improve the ArkHive's workings? And, given the ArkHive only converts by invitation, why do the Llort feel they can deny the religious wishes of everyone else in Tekhum? It's a nasty thing is what it is.

You're editorialising. Garrick says from behind her, not unkindly. It's easy to do, don't feel bad. But no one invited you here to hear Siobhan's opinion, they wanted Coedd's. What does Coedd think?

She stares, unseeing, at whoever is sat opposite her for a moment while she thinks before announcing Coedd Abstains? a little hesitantly. At Garrick's nod she repeats it with more conviction. Coedd Abstains

Fair Labour Practices

I guess...On the face of it this would prevent the arkhive from doing most things. Can the arkhive trade tech to the elves? That would, depending on the tech, be supporting the use of slaves. Or from another direction, what if a patron wanted to direct the arkhive to buy some slaves with the intent of freeing them. That would be the acquisition of slave labour and so we wouldn't be allowed to. I just think it's a little broad. Coedd votes No.

She's about to continue when Garrick interrupts: Wait, hold on... He's about to continue when Coedd interrupts, through a sharp beep from the translator box. Siobhan and Garrick both stop to read it and Siobhan slumps back in her chair, looking absolutely mortified and on the brink of tears.

Coedd supports the ArkHive in whatever it decides she mumbles. Coedd votes Yes

Kythia

Kythia

Siobhan takes her seat for her first official business while Garrick loiters obtrusively behind her, ready to offer aid whenever it is or isn't wanted.

Residents

I don't really understand what there is to discuss on this point she starts, looking confused. The charter seems perfectly clear to me. In case there's something I've missed: if Arkhive membership was held by individuals it would be clear who was a resident of Sansar. Is their main house on Sansar? They're a resident then. Regardless of whether they own another house offworld. Arkhive membership is held by governments not individuals, but the same logic applies. Is their main house - their capital - on Sansar? Then they're a resident. I really don't see another reading to the charter.

Freedom From Religion

This seems like a grubby little thing she says with distaste. How does it improve the ArkHive's workings? And, given the ArkHive only converts by invitation, why do the Llort feel they can deny the religious wishes of everyone else in Tekhum? It's a nasty thing is what it is.

You're editorialising. Garrick says from behind her, not unkindly. It's easy to do, don't feel bad. But no one invited you here to hear Siobhan's opinion, they wanted Coedd's. What does Coedd think?

She stares, unseeing, at whoever is sat opposite her for a moment while she thinks before announcing Coedd Abstains? a little hesitantly. At Garrick's nod she repeats it with more conviction. Coedd Abstains

Fair Labour Practices

I guess...On the face of it this would prevent the arkhive from doing most things. Can the arkhive trade tech to the elves? That would, depending on the tech, be supporting the use of slaves. Or from another direction, what if a patron wanted to direct the arkhive to buy some slaves with the intent of freeing them. That would be the acquisition of slave labour and so we wouldn't be allowed to. I just think it's a little broad. Coedd votes No.

She's about to continue when Garrick interrupts: Wait, hold on... He's about to continue when Coedd interrupts, through a sharp beep from the translator box. Siobhan and Garrick both stop to read it and Siobhan slumps back in her chair, looking absolutely mortified and on the brink of tears.

Coedd supports the ArkHive in whatever it decides she mumbles. Coedd votes Yes