Edit History

ArtamenaV

ArtamenaV

14 minutes ago, Ayeba said:

Ah, don't stress yourself out. Now that I know you're intending to answer, I can be a bit more patient. I'll wait up to 24 hours.

Ours is genuinely one of my favorite interactions. Lidda is very much akin to a "Heart" character for Andraste (referring to a standard 5-man lineup: the leader, the lancer, the brains, the brawn, and the heart). When Andraste prayed to the Goddess Vandria, she was given a small portion of Vandria's Steelheart essence, and her emotions are being locked away and being replaced by "the mission". Narratively, in order for her to be able to realize that vengeance isn't the answer, I have to establish her belief in the lie that it is. She'll be interacting slightly different now. If I do get accepted, she'll be going into the story fully on board with wiping out all the giants.

ArtamenaV

ArtamenaV

1 minute ago, Ayeba said:

Ah, don't stress yourself out. Now that I know you're intending to answer, I can be a bit more patient. I'll wait up to 24 hours.

Ours is genuinely one of my favorite interactions. Lidda is very much akin to a "Heart" character for Andraste (referring to a standard 5-man lineup: the leader, the lancer, the brains, the brawn, and the heart). When Andraste prayed to the Goddess Vandria, she was given a small portion of Vandria's Steelheart essence. Narratively, in order for her to be able to realize that vengeance isn't the answer, I have to establish her belief in the lie that it is. She'll be interacting slightly different now. If I do get accepted, she'll be going into the story fully on board with wiping out all the giants.