Exp:  ●●●●

Playbook Moves

I Know My Prey

DIY Surgery

Never Again!

Trust Your Gut (alt Weird)

Invincible

A Vacation From This Vacation

The message is strange. Not just the syntax, which seems to hang up Hal a bit, but rather the intent behind it. If you're going to be too late and you send a text, why would you not send the context of the lateness in the damn text? Ekram slides his phone onto the table and listens to the others go back and forth as to the purpose of the whole thing. Sophie even puts in a phone call but meets with exactly what one would expect in this situation. The idea that they go to find her is posed and he can't really find a reason to argue against it, so he pulls the jacket off the back of his chair and dons it over his hoodie, snatching up his stuff from the table and shoving them into pockets before he follows them out. The distance isn't far but covering all routes means splitting up, so he takes the bike rather than make the walk. No sign of her on the way, and Sophie initiates the conversation with the flunkie behind the counter so again he is left to stand in the back and kick invisible dirt around the floor.

"Is not like Alice." Now it's bothering him, making the burns on his arms itch and his stomach squirm around inside him. She takes her role pretty seriously and this kind of lapse in communication feels wrong. He stares down the porter, considering for a moment how he might shove past the man to check the room, but doubts about the value of the action cloud his mind. All his instincts say something is wrong now, but he's never been great at focusing that anxiety into viable information. A deep breath, a glance down the hallway, and he opens himself up to the hunches.

OOC Stuff

Okay, gonna try to Trust My Gut now. Never worked before so why not?

See, if I smack talk the dice roller I get results.

In Brief

spacer.pngEkram

The Wronged

Stats: Charm +1, Cool +0, Sharp +1, Tough +2, Weird -1

Harm: ○○○ / ○○○○

Unstable: 

Luck:  ●●●●●○○

Exp:  ●●●●

Playbook Moves

I Know My Prey

DIY Surgery

Never Again!

Trust Your Gut (alt Weird)

Invincible

A Vacation From This Vacation

The message is strange. Not just the syntax, which seems to hang up Hal a bit, but rather the intent behind it. If you're going to be too late and you send a text, why would you not send the context of the lateness in the damn text? Ekram slides his phone onto the table and listens to the others go back and forth as to the purpose of the whole thing. Sophie even puts in a phone call but meets with exactly what one would expect in this situation. The idea that they go to find her is posed and he can't really find a reason to argue against it, so he pulls the jacket off the back of his chair and dons it over his hoodie, snatching up his stuff from the table and shoving them into pockets before he follows them out. The distance isn't far but covering all routes means splitting up, so he takes the bike rather than make the walk. No sign of her on the way, and Sophie initiates the conversation with the flunkie behind the counter so again he is left to stand in the back and kick invisible dirt around the floor.

"Is not like Alice." Now it's bothering him, making the burns on his arms itch and his stomach squirm around inside him. She takes her role pretty seriously and this kind of lapse in communication feels wrong. He stares down the porter, considering for a moment how he might shove past the man to check the room, but doubts about the value of the action cloud his mind. All his instincts say something is wrong now, but he's never been great at focusing that anxiety into viable information. A deep breath, a glance down the hallway, and he opens himself up to the hunches.

OOC Stuff

Okay, gonna try to Trust My Gut now. Never worked before so why not?