Edit History

Mister Doctor

Mister Doctor

token_2(1).png.76406494bd37fb0a680acbc39aac5e32.pngSharpe - Character Sheet
Dog - Companion Sheet

checked-shield.svgAC: 28 TAC: 18 FF: 22 CMD: 26 Fort: +8 Ref: +14 Will: +11
health-normal.svg HP: 76/76 Narrative: 4 | awareness.svg Perception: +14

"Scouts and outriders," the ersatz wizard said without even blinking. He barely needed to consider the question. Even so, he drew himself up straight in his seat and stared at the two guards that had spoken up.

"I've had orcs stand bravely beside me against the ravening dead and bleed for it, I've seen goblin families immiserated by problems we ignored," Sharpe said coolly at the disbelief he faced. "Our goal is to stabilize travel and trade, bringing our two nations closer together but the best way to handle an enemy is to make them an ally."

Sharpe stood, pacing in front of the others, "Outside of the fact that the local orcs and goblins have as much, if not more, claim to this territory than any one of us, they also know it better than any of us. We enfranchise them, get them invested in this venture and we will have a valuable source of manpower and intelligence."

He turned to regard Yarelle, "I'm going to need you all to figure out the best spots for the waystations. I want them within a day's comfortable travel of each other by loaded wagon. Additionally," and this was to the clerk. He needed to learn her name... all of their names, "I want a new pricing scheme based on the value and volume of the goods being transported. More valuable goods put us at greater risk but I also want to encourage smaller merchants and the like to rely on us. Profits should be split between improving the operation and all of you. You're taking the risks here, I'd see the lot of you well compensated."

Mister Doctor

Mister Doctor

token_2(1).png.76406494bd37fb0a680acbc39aac5e32.pngSharpe - Character Sheet
Dog - Companion Sheet

checked-shield.svgAC: 28 TAC: 18 FF: 22 CMD: 26 Fort: +8 Ref: +14 Will: +11
health-normal.svg HP: 76/76 Narrative: 4 | awareness.svg Perception: +14

"Scouts and outriders," the ersatz wizard said without even blinking. He barely needed to consider the question. Even so, he drew himself up straight in his seat and stared at the two guards that had spoken up.

"I've had orcs stand bravely beside me against the ravening dead and bleed for it, I've seen goblin families immiserated by problems we ignored," Sharpe said coolly at the disbelief he faced. "Our goal is to stabilize travel and trade, bringing our two nations closer together but the best way to handle an enemy is to make them an ally."

Sharpe stood, pacing in front of the others, "Outside of the fact that the local orcs and goblins have as much, if not more, claim to this territory than any one of us, they also know it better than any of us. We enfranchise them, get them invested in this venture and we will have a valuable source of manpower and intelligence."

He turned to regard Yarelle, "I'm going to need you all to figure out the best spots for the waystations. I want them within a day's comfortable travel of each other by loaded wagon. Additionally," and this was to the clerk, "I want a new pricing scheme based on the value and volume of the goods being transported. More valuable goods put us at greater risk but I also want to encourage smaller merchants and the like to rely on us. Profits should be split between improving the operation and all of you. You're taking the risks here, I'd see the lot of you well compensated."