Edit History

sxeBUDDHA

sxeBUDDHA

There are Edges that grant an animal companion or a sidekick. Some GM's choose to incorporate certain elements or mechanics in their campaign or setting. Also, everything depends on the GM allowing for anything. Like barracuda with freaking laser beams can be possible. LOL

In two other TWDU rpg PbP games, I chose to play a pc with a dog companion. One is a correctional officer in the Ozarks with a trained guard dog in his backstory. Dog is a gear with a bonus +2 to Close Combat. The other pc is a 13 yo girl scout w/ Maxed starting Leadership skill in Massachusetts.

In a Call of Cthulhu PbP game, I play a 1920's famous actress with 1 personal assistant, 3 dog companions, and 1 talking bird named Merlin. She's trained in Animal Handling 75%.

sxeBUDDHA

sxeBUDDHA

There are Edges that grant an animal companion or a sidekick. Some GM's choose to incorporate certain elements or mechanics in their campaign or setting. Also, everything depends on the GM allowing for anything. Like barracuda with freaking laser beams can be possible. LOL

In two other TWDU rpg games, I chose to play a pc with a dog companion. One is a correctional officer in the Ozarks with a guard dog. Dog is a gear with a bonus +2 to Close Combat. The other pc is a 13 yo girl scout in Massachusetts.