Edit History

The Snark

The Snark

In the VIP box, Doctor Sardonicus smirks, his floating hoverchair affording him equal height with the apefolk. "Go forth, my creation! Wreak destruction on these hapless fools who know not my genius!"

A tiny finger stabs down on a red button. In the arena, a transceiver buried in Pugilarch's flesh activates, flooding the creature's bloodstream with a cocktail of hormones designed to dial up stress and aggression. The placid titan's face screws into a scowl, and for the first time he turns to look at his fellow combatants, beady eyes searching for his first victim...

"DESTROY!"

His gaze falls on his fellow Badalian. The Bironian gladiator Yihan finds himself staring up at a descending fist larger than his head!

Mechanics

Pugilarch: Mil 3, both 'weapons' available

Rolling a single d6 to determine target (1=Aki, 2=Keon Nnight, 3=Prisca, 4=Yihan, 5=Belu, 6=Doom)...

Attacking Yihan! @Stygian

The Snark

The Snark

In the VIP box, Doctor Sardonicus smirks, his floating hoverchair affording him equal height with the apefolk. "Go forth, my creation! Wreak destruction on these hapless fools who know not my genius!"

A tiny finger stabs down on a red button. In the arena, a transceiver buried in Pugilarch's flesh activates, flooding the creature bloodstream with a cocktail of hormones designed to dial up stress and aggression. The placid titan's face screws into a scowl, and for the first time he turns to look at his fellow combatants, beady eyes searching for his first victim...

"DESTROY!"

His gaze falls on his fellow Badalian. The Bironian gladiator Yihan finds himself staring up at a descending fist larger than his head!

Mechanics

Rolling a single d6 to determine target (1=Aki, 2=Keon Nnight, 3=Prisca, 4=Yihan, 5=Belu, 6=Doom)...

Attacking Yihan! @Stygian

The Snark

The Snark

A tiny finger stabs down on a red button. In the arena, a transceiver buried in Pugilarch's flesh activates, flooding the creature bloodstream with a cocktail of hormones designed to dial up stress and aggression. The placid titan's face screws into a scowl, and for the first time he turns to look at his fellow combatants, beady eyes falling upon his first victim.

"DESTROY!"

His raised fist falls on...

Mechanics