Edit History

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

OK team, we are getting down to the last few points in tweaks. Today I'll start posting up some individual RP threads for each of you. They won't be private so you can follow along with everyone else if you like (especially if your toon 'knows' the other hero so you can get a feel for them) but you don't have to. Just remember, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you lot this, but I am anyway, to separate character knowledge from player knowledge. As for tweaks, don't worry about it. Tweaks are still available through the rest of the week and can be requested while we're still in the individual, starter RPs. I'm not a 'hard back-side' on this kind of stuff. My FTF group has a standing rule that if its something you haven't used yet, you can change it as long as you ask the GM (in case the GM had a plan for whatever it was but just hasn't gotten around to it yet) and to similarly notify everyone of the change. I'm not in favor or this house rule, but I'm not opposed to it either. So even when we get in game and maybe you realize that something in 6e is different than what you remembered in 5e and thus doesn't work for you the way you wanted, talk to me. We can probably make adjustments. There's a lot of "Grandfathering" rules for the various editions of champions so you can still play that 4e classic character from back in the day.

Heck, I'm forgiving because I WILL need forgiveness on things. Remember my about me stuff. I can be a space cadet at times and you are probably smarter than I am. But I LOVE champions and I love telling stories... though, this one is mostly not my story (I'm adding and changing things up, partly to make it more 'mine' and partly because the darn thing is like 25 years old (I have the copy for 4e Dark Champions so, yeah).

Anyway, back to the individual threads; I started writing them last night but didn't post because I wanted to try to get them all up relatively close together to each other so no one feels left out. I'll be posting them up throughout the day.

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

OK team, we are getting down to the last few points in tweaks. Today I'll start posting up some individual RP threads for each of you. They won't be private so you can follow along with everyone else if you like (especially if your toon 'knows' the other hero so you can get a feel for them) but you don't have to. Just remember, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you lot this, but I am anyway, to separate character knowledge from player knowledge. As for tweaks, don't worry about it. Tweaks are still available through the rest of the week and can be requested while we're still in the individual, starter RPs. I'm not a 'hard back-side' on this kind of stuff. My FTF group has a standing rule that if its something you haven't used yet, you can change it as long as you ask the GM (in case the GM had a plan for whatever it was but just hasn't gotten around to it yet) and to similarly notify everyone of the change. I'm not in favor or this house rule, but I'm not opposed to it either. So even when we get in game and maybe you realize that something in 6e is different than what you remembered in 5e and thus doesn't work for you the way you wanted, talk to me. We can probably make adjustments. There's a lot of "Grandfathering" rules for the various editions of champions so you can still play that 4e classic character from back in the day.

Heck, I'm forgiving because I WILL need forgiveness on things. Remember my about me stuff. I can be a space cadet at times and you are probably smarter than I am. But I LOVE champions and I love telling stories... though, this one is mostly not my story (I'm adding and changing things up, partly to make it more 'mine' and partly because the darn thing is like 25 years old (I have the copy for 4e Dark Champions so, yeah).