Edit History

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Its not fine. I'm sorry I forgot your thread. Sorry to keep you waiting over the weekend. Not sure if you'd have been posting or not. Usually there's more posting at the beginning of a new game so I'm sorry I missed out on that opportunity.

But we can wrap up fairly quickly (probably) because I'm hoping to get the first group threads going this week. Everyone's basically at the end of their 'personal starts', which, of course, was what I was shooting for. Short, sweet, and something unique to each player that happens in their individual starter stories that will have an impact in their lives and the adventure later on down the road.

Don't over analyze it. In most cases its benign until later in the adventure. Things are going on all over SC that have nothing to do with each other except that, in theory, the lot of you will be working together and therefore will have that tiny bit in common across the board.

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Its not fine. I'm sorry I forgot your thread. Sorry to keep you waiting over the weekend. Not sure if you'd have been posting or not. Usually there's more posting at the beginning of a new game so I'm sorry I missed out on that opportunity.

But we can wrap up fairly quickly (probably) because I'm hoping to get the first group threads going this week. Everyone's basically at the end of their 'personal starts', which, of course, was what I was shooting for. Short, sweet, and something unique to each player that happens in their individual starter stories that will have an impact in their lives and the adventure later on down the road.

Don't over analyze it. In most cases its benign and won't have an impact until later in the adventure. Things are going on all over SC that have nothing to do with each other except that, in theory, the lot of you will be working together and therefore will have that tiny bit in common across the board.