Chatter

Nerian

Got it. In that case Alfrid probably joined the caravan partway.

@sleepydogboy Hey why don't we say Alfrid and Horarth know each other? They could have met at more than one tournament or other gathering, Horarth would have reason to be there because he's got lofty goals, and Alfrid's an inexperienced young knight out to prove himself. It looks like Horarth's claims are meant to be at least dubious, but he seems decent enough for Alfrid to be taken in by them and develop a rapport.

4 hours ago, rorytheromulan said:

Got it. In that case Alfrid probably joined the caravan partway.

@sleepydogboy Hey why don't we say Alfrid and Horarth know each other? They could have met at more than one tournament or other gathering, Horarth would have reason to be there because he's got lofty goals, and Alfrid's an inexperienced young knight out to prove himself. It looks like Horarth's claims are meant to be at least dubious, but he seems decent enough for Alfrid to be taken in by them and develop a rapport.

For sure! Makes sense to me :) plus I think Horarth would vastly prefer Alfrid's inexperience to the stifled perfectionist lifestyle of a lot of the other nobles.

For some backstory reasons, Alfrid might have noticed Horarth only attended tournaments as a "fan", without the accompaniment of his family. He was frequently present at closed-doors noble schmoozer events though, dinner parties and the like, mostly pestering any noble name he could manage to rub elbows with. In the last year or so he's stopped showing up to all of these, so this caravan is probably the first time they've seen each other in about that long.

For the record, I am not posting for Makial since it seems he is at the right place, right time, looking for the right person(s), so I am just waiting for the answers for now.

I've a suddenly even more hectic week coming up next week, so probably won't be able to make any proper IC posts till Tuesday 21st - sorry. I may be able to squeeze a short one in but don't count on it.

I'll try to have one in before next week starts, but otherwise assume Taunus is being sullen yet cooperative.

Edited by PureChance (see edit history)