Edit History

Waterdeep, 20th of Ches

spacer.png

With the frigid winds of winter retreating, the streets of Waterdeep once again become a bustle of activity. Merchants, sailors, pilgrims, and travelers of all sorts fill the taverns of the Southern and Dock wards regularly every night in anticipation of Fleetswake. While the official start of the events is still a day away, in many places, it seems the celebrations have already started.

At The Sleeping Snake, people have already started dancing on top of the tables by mid-day. A raucous crowd is singing, shouting, and draining pitcher after pitcher. Thankfully, none of the furniture have been broken yet. Despite the noise, a conversation in the next table catches Qwinsea's attention. A human woman with straight black hair and sharp features is happily sharing a story to her companions while casually waving her empty mug around.

"Well MY brother, Tadberrow, he's an adventurer, says that Blue Alley hides a great treasure behind a small, golden door."

In a secluded alley in the Docks Ward, Roach comes across a peculiar letter while foraging for supplies.

All our troubles will be gone Squirt.

Imagine, a diamond the size of a grapefruit! We'll be living like lords for months!

I overheard from a drunk wizard that the secret to the enchantment and taking the gem from Blue Alley is to just dance around the room wildly. Ha!

You know there's no one better for that than me. Just you wait, within the tenday we'll be filthy rich!

-Gilbert

At The Friendly Flounder, Aldara, Jin and Maltrise gather for a meal away from the noise and crowd. While the fried fish is excellent, the tavern's modest structure keep it unknown to most visitors of Waterdeep. Still, there are more people here than usual and they notice that a man at the bar is looking at them. He is rather rotund, has a walrus moustache, and wears an amber cape. When he sees that the group has noticed him, he smiles and walks over to speak to them.

spacer.png

"Good day, friends! I hope you are having a pleasant time in this fine establishment. It is not to everyone’s taste, but I find I like it very much."

"I should introduce myself. My name is Mirt. Perhaps you’ve heard of me? Hmmm. It is a pleasure to finally meet the famed Heroes of Midwinter. So, I’m guessing a group such as yourselves are looking for some excitement and danger, and the chance of a little treasure. Is that right?"

"Tell me, have you heard of Blue Alley?"

Waterdeep, 20th of Ches

spacer.png

With the frigid winds of winter retreating, the streets of Waterdeep once again become a bustle of activity. Merchants, sailors, pilgrims, and travelers of all sorts fill the taverns of the Southern and Dock wards regularly every night in anticipation of Fleetswake. While the official start of the events is still a day away, in many places, it seems the celebrations have already started.

At The Sleeping Snake, people have already started dancing on top of the tables by mid-day. A raucous crowd is singing, shouting, and draining pitcher after pitcher. Thankfully, none of the furniture have been broken yet. Despite the noise, a conversation in the next table catches Qwinsea's attention. A human woman with straight black hair and sharp features is happily sharing a story to her companions while casually waving her empty mug around.

"Well MY brother, Tadberrow, he's an adventurer, says that Blue Alley hides a great treasure behind a small, golden door."

In a secluded alley in the Docks Ward, Roach comes across a peculiar letter while foraging for supplies.

All our troubles will be gone Squirt.

Imagine, a diamond the size of a grapefruit! We'll be living like lords for months!

I overheard from a drunk wizard that the secret to the enchantment and taking the gem from Blue Alley is to just dance around the room wildly. Ha!

You know there's no one better for that than me. Just you wait, within the tenday we'll be filthy rich!

-Gilbert

At The Friendly Flounder, Aldara, Jin and Maltrise gather for a meal away from the noise and crowd. While the fried fish is excellent, the tavern's modest structure keep it unknown to most visitors of Waterdeep. Still, there are more people here than usual and they notice a man at the bar is looking at them. He is rather rotund, has a walrus moustache, and wears an amber cape. When he sees that the group has noticed him, he smiles and walks over to speak to them.

spacer.png

"Good day, friends! I hope you are having a pleasant time in this fine establishment. It is not to everyone’s taste, but I find I like it very much."

"I should introduce myself. My name is Mirt. Perhaps you’ve heard of me? Hmmm. It is a pleasure to finally meet the famed Heroes of Midwinter. So, I’m guessing a group such as yourselves are looking for some excitement and danger, and the chance of a little treasure. Is that right?"

"Tell me, have you heard of Blue Alley?"