Edit History

spacer.pngTaunus, Goblin Ranger

As trouble rides off into the night Taunus relaxes again, sliding the arrow back into his quiver and resting his crossed arms on his squatting knees. He turns his head over his shoulder to snipe back at Alfred "And I'm sure that's a nice little arrangement for you buttercup; bully boys for the mob boss. Perhaps if you lot spent more time on bread and circuses instead of taxes and levies you'd find a bit more loyalty from us 'subjects'." There's a clear inflection of disdain on the last word. "Didn't see any crown for the wolves, but they somehow found a way to send word come harvest time. I imagine it'll be the same whoever's in charge, so why should we care?"

spacer.pngTaunus, Goblin Ranger

As trouble rides off into the night Taunus relaxes again, sliding the arrow back into his quiver and resting his crossed arms on his squatting knees. He turns his head over his shoulder to snipe back at Alfred "And I'm sure that's a nice little arrangement for you buttercup; bully boys for the mob boss. Perhaps if you lot spent more time on bread and circuses instead of taxes and levies you'd find a bit more loyalty from us 'subjects'." There's a clear inflection of disdain on the last word. "Didn't see any crown for the wolves, but they somehow found a way to send word come harvest time."