Edit History

Trisae Arabrahel
Trisae Arabrahel

Level 1 Drow Entertainer Sorcerer

AC: 15 (Dex 2 + Draconic Resilience 13); HP: 8/8 (1d6 + 2); Speed: 30 ft.

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR: 8 (−1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 14 (+2); INT: 12 (+1); WIS: 10 (+0); CHA: 17 (+3)

Sorcery Points:

Spell Save DC: 13; Spell Attack: Cantrips Known (4 + 1); Spells Known (2)

Spell Slots: 1st

Senses: darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12, passive Insight 10, passive Investigation 11; Tools: disguise kit, flute; Armor: none; Weapons: daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows, rapiers, shortswords, and hand crossbows; Languages: Common, Elven; Size: Medium; Age: 21; Height: 5′–3″ (160 cm); Weight: 85 lb. (38.6 kg); Hair: Silver; Eyes: Magenta; Skin: Anthracite-Coal Black

IC (My thoughts . . .; “My words . . .”; My actions . . .)

"Have none of you heard what has happened? About the Crystal?" Aelysûne asks.

“I’m afraid that I’ve heard heard nothing of any crystals,” Trisae answered, “I was handed this missive”—here, she holds up the invitation everyone had received—“by a sweaty and out-of-breath courier. He said he’d been chasing me all throughout the countryside and finally caught up with me three towns yonder. Who so lowly as I should refuse an ‘invitation’ to attend a body so august as this one? With haste, I have come, only just now arriving.”

“By all means, if you’ve any more information, please enlighten us. If not, then I shall content myself with what the High Council chooses to divulge.”

OOC

Movement:

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Interact-with-Object:

(To Whom It May Concern . . .)

Trisae Arabrahel
Trisae Arabrahel

Level 1 Drow Entertainer Sorcerer

AC: 15 (Dex 2 + Draconic Resilience 13); HP: 8/8 (1d6 + 2); Speed: 30 ft.

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR: 8 (−1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 14 (+2); INT: 12 (+1); WIS: 10 (+0); CHA: 17 (+3)

Sorcery Points:

Spell Save DC: 13; Spell Attack: Cantrips Known (4 + 1); Spells Known (2)

Spell Slots: 1st

Senses: darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12, passive Insight 10, passive Investigation 11; Tools: disguise kit, flute; Armor: none; Weapons: daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows, rapiers, shortswords, and hand crossbows; Languages: Common, Elven; Size: Medium; Age: 21; Height: 5′–3″ (160 cm); Weight: 85 lb. (38.6 kg); Hair: Silver; Eyes: Magenta; Skin: Anthracite-Coal Black

IC (My thoughts . . .; “My words . . .”; My actions . . .)

"Have none of you heard what has happened? About the Crystal?" Aelysûne asks.

“I’m afraid that I’ve heard heard nothing of a crystal,” Trisae answered, “I was handed this missive”—here, she holds up the invitation everyone had received—“by a sweaty and out-of-breath courier. He said he’d been chasing me all throughout the countryside and finally caught up with me three towns yonder. Who so lowly as I should refuse an ‘invitation’ to attend a body so august as this one? With haste, I have come, only just now arriving.”

“By all means, if you’ve any more information, please enlighten us. If not, then I shall content myself with what the High Council chooses to divulge.”

OOC

Movement:

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Interact-with-Object:

(To Whom It May Concern . . .)