Season 1

That would be my assumption as well!

edit: hey wondertrain! If you want the actual picture in your sheet, take the URL of this and insert it as media in yours! You can also double click on it after it's in to edit down the size and force it to be centred and all that jazz!

spacer.png

Edited by Robodogg (see edit history)

@Wondertainyou're at the festival with your father, and the commotion stirred up by visiting nobles has attracted your attention.

@Oceane as you've been a bit of an outsider here, with no family, it's been a lonely Mooncake Festival so far. However, you noticed a few others looking like outsiders, including @Wondertain's Yanmo and his father in their Water Tribe clothes. Perhaps you could introduce yourself, or at least watch them closely?

@Voldaren pickings in a small village have been slim so far, although people are wonderfully distracted, many don't have much. But the ruckus of a pair of nobles in silk and jewels has your hands just itching. Perhaps a quick con, or at least a reconnoiter of what brings them here?

@DoNotFearToTread since the Fire Nation is at war with these folks, at least officially, I assume you're in nondescript traveler's garb. The people have been reasonably friendly so far, but you have realized that the Mayor is dealing with something he doesn't necessarily want talked about publicly. That has piqued your curiosity.

You can all feel free to post with these hooks at your leisure! I'm open to a little "hilarious misunderstanding leads to brief character-versus-character conflict" on first meeting, as is the action cartoon trope, just make sure you're ready to realize the other PC's are good folks once the outside action really kicks off...

Feel free to call me an idiot! But

On 2/13/2023 at 10:21 AM, Oceane said:

WaterEarther4.png.6d238b92a630bcacda16707b1eb57d6e.pngFang, the Razor

Instead, she got up, and walked in front of the young man's glare, putting her body between him and the woman. "Hey there—you two like you came a long way to get here."

Just wanna make sure here, this is directed towards Khulan (the object of Yanmo's ire) and not Yanmo & Father (who would have had to come a long ay was refugees to get to the villiage), correct? Just want to know if I got stuff to respond to here!

40 minutes ago, Robodogg said:

Feel free to call me an idiot! But

Just wanna make sure here, this is directed towards Khulan (the object of Yanmo's ire) and not Yanmo & Father (who would have had to come a long ay was refugees to get to the villiage), correct? Just want to know if I got stuff to respond to here!

Oh, my bad, that's not very clear: it's directed Yanmo & Father! It was my prompt by our GM to interact with you two, so I went for it, but forgot to specify directly in post. ^^

I want to use my playbook move It Doesn’t Belong to You!It Doesn’t Belong to You!: When you secretly pocket something owned by someone undeserving, roll with Harmony. On a hit, you swipe something from them (your choice) without them noticing you took it. On a 7–9, the thing you took isn’t exactly what you thought it was; the GM will tell you how. On a miss, you grab the goods, but they notice—and pursue—as soon as you exit the scene. to steal the mayor's keys to the storehouse. I'm thinking it's something @Voldaren could notice Fei doing, Miyah being a thief herself, and could get her to realize we're doing a con.

EDIT: Got a 10!

Edited by moarhair (see edit history)

10 hours ago, moarhair said:

I want to use my playbook move It Doesn’t Belong to You!It Doesn’t Belong to You!: When you secretly pocket something owned by someone undeserving, roll with Harmony. On a hit, you swipe something from them (your choice) without them noticing you took it. On a 7–9, the thing you took isn’t exactly what you thought it was; the GM will tell you how. On a miss, you grab the goods, but they notice—and pursue—as soon as you exit the scene. to steal the mayor's keys to the storehouse. I'm thinking it something @Voldaren could notice Fei doing, Miyah being a thief herself and could get her to realize we're doing a con.

By all means, go for it!

On 2/16/2023 at 7:26 PM, Oceane said:

Oh, my bad, that's not very clear: it's directed Yanmo & Father! It was my prompt by our GM to interact with you two, so I went for it, but forgot to specify directly in post. ^^

Please, it's totally fine! I just wanted to make sure OOC rather than take a guess and be wrong IC, it's all good!

On 2/17/2023 at 12:58 PM, Stengleronymous said:

Sorry I've been quiet, folks - real life has been throwing us some curveballs, but I'll have a new post up tomorrow!

Tell me about it! I've had a couple Real Life Things hit me the last week and a bit that needed urgent seeing to. So sorry I haven't posted promptly! I will get to it ASAP.

On 2/20/2023 at 2:12 AM, moarhair said:

I want to use my playbook move It Doesn’t Belong to You!It Doesn’t Belong to You!: When you secretly pocket something owned by someone undeserving, roll with Harmony. On a hit, you swipe something from them (your choice) without them noticing you took it. On a 7–9, the thing you took isn’t exactly what you thought it was; the GM will tell you how. On a miss, you grab the goods, but they notice—and pursue—as soon as you exit the scene. to steal the mayor's keys to the storehouse. I'm thinking it's something @Voldaren could notice Fei doing, Miyah being a thief herself, and could get her to realize we're doing a con.

And this is a great plan!