Edit History

darkhugh

darkhugh

The Setting 

Time and Date: 16:30, Thursday, 22nd September 2023.

Apartment 212

Zelda's call with Jen goes as expected, the rather head strong friend lets Zelda have it. Though, there is nothing malicious there, just a friend who sometimes cares a little bit too much. She cracks a few jokes at Zelda's expense to lighten the mood before allowing a 'normal' conversation to follow, at the end of the day she is there for her friend. The conversation about coming up gets Jen's interest and she basically invites herself to come on the 27th of October, very little chance of talking her out of it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mikhail's meeting with Oli is one of the easiest meetings the Russian has had in the last week, when the young pilot asks about his 'official line' Oli nods a little and clearly states. "As part of improving relations between UN and Russia, both sides will be sharing assets, research and resources to defeat the Entities through NERV." From how he answers, it is clear this is all Oli knows and what he sees as the truth.

OOC - Incoming Tsukiko retro

Within the apartment all bar Zelda sit and walk about Kodiak, The New age and the abduction of Tsukiko. You talk about how her transport was on route to London on the 20th of September, when her transport was flipped by a heavy grade land mine. Enough to incapacitate the car and injure herself and all inside.

From retellings by staff on the ground a fire-fight breaks out between NERV and the New Age, Tsukiko herself takes up small arms but is not trained. Kodiak is able to advance to Tsukiko, no one recalls seeing him approach her, and then literally drags her away by the hair. A number of people see Tsukiko point the gun at the man, but no bullets fire as she pulls the trigger on him.

NERV staff try to stop Kodiak, though their bullets are mostly ineffective, there is one confirmed shot on his left shoulder however, though that is one out of hundred of bullets. He is taken away by transport with Tsukiko, some of the New Age group stay to secure their exit while others leave. Those that stay fight to death, taking their own lives if required to avoid capture.

During this time Tsukiko is being tracked by NERV, through OSINT and other sources the intelligence department track her down to an abandoned warehouse to the north east of London.

A NERV team, lead by Greg, advance on the site and engage the enemy. They have confirmed information that Kodiak is not on site, and make easy work of those present, allowing them to retrieve Tsukiko. She is brought back and currently in medical.

As you talk about the report from time to time you glance at the code left at the party, with some time one of you recognizes it as a simple cipher known as a Caesar cipher. Something that can be brute forced if needed, but to easily unlock it you would need a key, which is a numerical value, normally between 1-13. You glance at the label itself, spotting the slogan 'Entice all 5 senses' and something is off. It just doesn't ring any bells, its not a sentence you have heard with coke...It's fake. You take the number five and try your luck, shifting each letter in the message 5 places along the alphabet.

twenty sixth october nine am at Lincolns Inn Fields. One person only. -H

Assumptions are dangerous, but it is clear this will be the first meeting with the Handler, or at least a stand in. This gives you just over a month to amass information.

OOC

As a note, I believe I am still waiting on a final/confirmed plan for the assault in Gaz, please confirm in OOC threat.

Any questions on Tsukiko I can tackle OOC, I couldnt find any notes on past events but scoured old posts and pieced things together. The above should be right.

darkhugh

darkhugh

The Setting 

Time and Date: 15:, Thursday, 22nd September 2023.

Apartment 212

Zelda's call with Jen goes as expected, the rather head strong friend lets Zelda have it. Though, there is nothing malicious there, just a friend who sometimes cares a little bit too much. She cracks a few jokes at Zelda's expense to lighten the mood before allowing a 'normal' conversation to follow, at the end of the day she is there for her friend. The conversation about coming up gets Jen's interest and she basically invites herself to come on the 27th of October, very little chance of talking her out of it.

Mikhail's meeting with Oli is one of the easiest meetings the Russian has had in the last week, when the young pilot asks about his 'official line' Oli nods a little and clearly states. "As part of improving relations between UN and Russia, both sides will be sharing assets, research and resources to defeat the Entities through NERV." From how he answers, it is clear this is all Oli knows and what he sees as the truth.

OOC - Incoming Tsukiko retro

Within the apartment all bar Zelda sit and walk about Kodiak, The New age and the abduction of Tsukiko. You talk about how her transport was on route to London on the 20th of September, when her transport was flipped by a heavy grade land mine. Enough to incapacitate the car and injure herself and all inside.

From retellings by staff on the ground a fire-fight breaks out between NERV and the New Age, Tsukiko herself takes up small arms but is not trained. Kodiak is able to advance to Tsukiko, no one recalls seeing him approach her, and then literally drags her away by the hair. A number of people see Tsukiko point the gun at the man, but no bullets fire as she pulls the trigger on him.

NERV staff try to stop Kodiak, though their bullets are mostly ineffective, there is one confirmed shot on his left shoulder however, though that is one out of hundred of bullets. He is taken away by transport with Tsukiko, some of the New Age group stay to secure their exit while others leave. Those that stay fight to death, taking their own lives if required to avoid capture.

During this time Tsukiko is being tracked by NERV, through OSINT and other sources the intelligence department track her down to an abandoned warehouse to the north east of London.

A NERV team, lead by Greg, advance on the site and engage the enemy. They have confirmed information that Kodiak is not on site, and make easy work of those present, allowing them to retrieve Tsukiko. She is brought back and currently in medical.

As you talk about the report from time to time you glance at the code left at the party, with some time one of you recognizes it as a simple cipher known as a Caesar cipher. Something that can be brute forced if needed, but to easily unlock it you would need a key, which is a numerical value, normally between 1-13. You glance at the label itself, spotting the slogan 'Entice all 5 senses' and something is off. It just doesn't ring any bells, its not a sentence you have heard with coke...It's fake. You take the number five and try your luck, shifting each letter in the message 5 places along the alphabet.

twenty sixth october nine am at Lincolns Inn Fields. One person only. -H

OOC

As a note, I believe I am still waiting on a final/confirmed plan for the assault in Gaz, please confirm in OOC threat.

Any questions on Tsukiko I can tackle OOC, I couldnt find any notes on past events but scoured old posts and pieced things together. The above should be right.