Edit History

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Welcome back! Many I talk to don't like the entire Baldr change and would rather things remain as they were, lol.. don't fall into that hole if you find yourself struggling with posts here. Only takes a few before you realize how simple things are and most that complain have like 0 posts here, lol.  

Otherwise is still the weave and plenty of games to join both here and on the otherside but do keep in mind Baldr is a work in progress. 

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Welcome back! Many I talk to don't like the entire Baldr change and would rather things remain as they were, lol.. don't fall into that hole if you find yourself struggling with posts here. Only takes a few before you realize how simple things are and most that complain have like 0 posts here, lol.  

Otherwise is still the weave and plenty of games to join both here and on the otherside but do keep I mind Baldr is a work in progress. 

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Welcome back! Many I talk to don't like the entire Baldr change and would rather things remain ancient, lol.. don't fall into that hole if you find yourself struggling with posts here. Only takes a few before you realize how simple things are and most that complain have like 0 posts here, lol.  

Otherwise is still the weave and plenty of games to join both here and on the otherside but do keep I mind Baldr is a work in progress. 

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Welcome back! Many I talk to don't like the entire Baldr change and would rather things remain ancient, lol.. don't fall into that hole if you find yourself struggling with posts here. Only takes a few before you realize how simple things are and most that complain have like 0 posts, lol.