Edit History

volthawk

volthawk

more cards

Black Bird Table 1a

Cagairmòr grins and nods in greeting to the newcomers and listens along to the introductions, indicating for the dealer to keep her in when it comes time for a new round - half her winnings get pushed forward, while the others go into some pocket or pouch or other in her clothing. "Good to know, you two. I'm Cagairmòr, by the way. Now, let's see if I can't repeat that 21..."

After three cards, she frowns a little, looks at her cards then shrugs. "That'll have to do, I guess."

Gambling

Sticking with the 500-chit bets on Black Bird.

Initial Hand

Third Card

Sticking on 17. Not great, but hey.

volthawk

volthawk

more cards

Black Bird Table 1a

Cagairmòr grins and nods in greeting to the newcomers and listens along to the introductions, indicating for the dealer to keep her in when it comes time for a new round - half her winnings get pushed forward, while the others go into some pocket or pouch or other in her clothing. "Good to know, you two. I'm Cagairmòr, by the way. Now, let's see if I can't repeat that 21..."

After three cards, she frowns a little, looks at her cards then shrugs. "That'll have to do, I guess."

Gambling

Initial Hand

Third Card

volthawk

volthawk

more cards

Black Bird Table 1a

Gambling

Initial Hand

Third Card:1d10

volthawk

volthawk

Black Bird Table 1a

Gambling

Initial Hand