Edit History

EmBark

EmBark

11 hours ago, Frostwander said:

Charyti nods, along with a brief empathetic wince at Guyineber's and her own poor luck. "Exacte! Make your own, especially, and enjoy the course, bumps included!"

"Although ... sometimes a little strategy is also useful." Charyti eyes the slot machine, mentally counts her remaining chits. The shrugs and puts in some more. "Sometimes."

Guyineber watches Charyti's results with the slots. Win, lose, win... maybe that would mean that a second go at it would be more successful for her as well? She looked at the chits she had remaining. Would her mentor chide her for throwing it all away? Probably not, but she didn't want to only lose tonight. She took a deep breath. "Right. Bumps included."

She put all her remaining chits into the machine. "I've got one last shot. I'm going all in! Double or Nothing!"

"Holy space! I won! Yes! I won!" Guyineber cheered, watching the machine spit out chits and making dinging noises. Apparently it really paid off going all-in on the final possible bet.

EmBark

EmBark

11 hours ago, Frostwander said:

Charyti nods, along with a brief empathetic wince at Guyineber's and her own poor luck. "Exacte! Make your own, especially, and enjoy the course, bumps included!"

"Although ... sometimes a little strategy is also useful." Charyti eyes the slot machine, mentally counts her remaining chits. The shrugs and puts in some more. "Sometimes."

Guyineber watches Charyti's results with the slots. Win, lose, win... maybe that would mean that a second go at it would be more successful for her as well? She looked at the chits she had remaining. Would her mentor chide her for throwing it all away? Probably not, but she didn't want to only lose tonight. She took a deep breath. "Right. Bumps included."

She put all her remaining chits into the machine. "I've got one last shot. I'm going all in! Double or Nothing!"