Edit History

volthawk

volthawk

As the others drift off to other games, Cagairmòr decides to not be a third wheel to whatever the hell those two have going on and wanders off to find another game, having a few more drinks in the process. In the end, she finds herself at an Unlucky 13 table and...screw it, this late into the night, there was no reason to not put as much as she could into it, right? Even if that didn't mean playing fair, exactly...

Gambling

500 chits on Unlucky 13. Intending to Double or Nothing if my chosen number doesn't show up for a second shot at doubling my bet.

Oops not posting here for a week was enough to forget that you wanted them inline. Still, that's a failed number pick but a successful double or nothing.

volthawk

volthawk

As the others drift off to other games, Cagairmòr decides to not be a third wheel to whatever the hell those two have going on and wanders off to find another game, having a few more drinks in the process. In the end, she finds herself at an Unlucky 13 table and...screw it, this late into the night, there was no reason to not put as much as she could into it, right?

Gambling

500 chits on Unlucky 13. Intending to Double or Nothing if my chosen number doesn't show up for a second shot at doubling my bet.