Edit History

Faeryl_

Faeryl_

PF2e, to me, despite having zero experience with it outside of the creation process I just went through, feels really weird and... "off-putting". It might just be my old gamer (monkey) brain screaming at the drastic shift or something (very possible), but it makes me feel all weird to be trying it. Unlike 5e, I didn't even start out disliking it! I just... don't know how I feel about it yet. Other than a vague "weird".

ETA: After some slight contemplation, I have decided to withdraw interest in this game and the system as a whole. I appreciate your help nonetheless, Spacesong, and I hope you get into the game!

Faeryl_

Faeryl_

PF2e, to me, despite having zero experience with it outside of the creation process I just went through, feels really weird and... "off-putting". It might just be my old gamer (monkey) brain screaming at the drastic shift or something (very possible), but it makes me feel all weird to be trying it. Unlike 5e, I didn't even start out disliking it! I just... don't know how I feel about it yet. Other than a vague "weird".