Edit History

Xssisha

Xssisha

spacer.pngHjarlof Hornblower Skald of Clan Hvítabiôrning

The battle done, Hjarlof does not unduly concern himself with the proceedings about the other crew to follow. Hearing Ulfgrims words Hjarlof nods, "Thank you. You fought well. The Halls will ring of your deeds ere long. I am certain of that." He then recites a short quote from a tale of bravery, placing his hand upon the big fellows shoulder. Ulfgrim feels a sense of contentedness and wellbeing, understanding that he was doing likened to the hero in the verse. (CLW 1d8+5=13)

Standing and stretching his wounded limbs and sides, Hjarlof moves to the side of their Völva. "My lady, if I may, you handled yourself with grace under threat. You do your Clan and teachers proud." He hums a brief tune and pats her on the shoulder as he moves on. She feels the same sense of general wellbeing as Ulfgrim pervade her being, lightening the pain of injury. (CLW+5=11)

Then, singing softly to himself, he moves to stand beside Ranulf, ready to add his voice to any parlay that might be upcoming. (CMW+5)

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

OOC:

Xssisha

Xssisha

The battle done, Hjarlof does not unduly concern himself with the proceedings about the other crew to follow. Hearing Ulfgrims words Hjarlof nods, "Thank you. You fought well. The Halls will ring of your deeds ere long. I am certain of that." He then recites a short quote from a tale of bravery, placing his hand upon the big fellows shoulder. Ulfgrim feels a sense of contentedness and wellbeing, understanding that he was doing likened to the hero in the verse. (CLW 1d8+5=13)

Standing and stretching his wounded limbs and sides, Hjarlof moves to the side of their Völva. "My lady, if I may, you handled yourself with grace under threat. You do your Clan and teachers proud." He hums a brief tune and pats her on the shoulder as he moves on. She feels the same sense of general wellbeing as Ulfgrim pervade her being, lightening the pain of injury. (CLW+5=11)

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

OOC:

Xssisha

Xssisha

The battle done, Hjarlof does not unduly concern himself with the proceedings about the other crew to follow. Hearing Ulfgrims words Hjarlof nods and recites a short quote from a tale of bravery, placing his hand upon the big fellows shoulder. Ulfgrim feels a sense of contentedness and wellbeing, understanding that he was doing likened to the hero in the verse. (CLW 1d8+5)

Standing and stretching his wounded limbs and sides, Hjarlof moves to the side of their Völva. "My lady, if I may, you handled yourself with grace under threat. You do your Clan proud." He hums a brief tune and pats her on the shoulder as he moves on. She feels the same sense of general wellbeing as Ulfgrim pervade her being, lightening the pain of injury. (CLW+5)

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

OOC:

Xssisha

Xssisha

The battle done, Hjarlof does not unduly concern himself with the proceedings about the other crew to follow. Hearing Ulfgrims words Hjarlof nods and recites a short quote from a tale of bravery, placing his hand upon the big fellows shoulder. Ulfgrim feels a sense of contentedness and wellbeing, understanding that he was doing likened to the hero in the verse. (CLW 1d8+5)

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

OOC: