Edit History

Xssisha

Xssisha

spacer.pngHjarlof Hornblower Skald of Clan Hvítabiôrning

The white bear. Hjarlof was thrown back in time to the cave. He staggers backwards a step involuntarily. The last moments of his friend before being whisked off to his feasting halls flash in all to vivid color before his eyes. "YOU WERE THERE." Hjarlof states, a low growl coming after the last word. "Why have you chosen now to reveal yourself? The Great White Bear was my kinsman, and that of Ulfgrim, and my friend. What do you know of him and us?"

It was unusual for the melodic voice of the Skald to sound like gravel under a keel of a boat being beached. But this was triggering a well of emotions still not capped and close to brimming over.

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

OOC:

Xssisha

Xssisha

spacer.pngHjarlof Hornblower Skald of Clan Hvítabiôrning

The white bear. Hjarlof was thrown back in time to the cave. He staggers backwards a step involuntarily. The last moments of his friend before being whisked off to his feasting halls flash in all to vivid color before his eyes. "YOU WERE THERE!." Hjarlof states, a low growl coming after the last word. "Why have you chosen now to reveal yourself? The Great White Bear was my kinsman, and that of Ulfgrim, and my friend. What do you know of him and us?"

It was unusual for the melodic voice of the Skald to sound like gravel under a keel of a boat being beached. But this was triggering a well of emotions still not capped and close to brimming over.

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

OOC: