Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

GrayOwlFinal.jpg.3eefbd675679ccad5a4af476bd1ead90.jpgGrey-Feather 🪶Hunter and Spirit Guide 🪶

Stats

Male NG Human (Shaman 2/ Slayer 3)

Level 5, Init 4, HP 43/43Speed 30, AC 21, Touch 15, Flat-footed 17, 

CMD 22, Fort 7, Ref 9, Will 8, 

CMB +7, Base Attack Bonus 4

+1 Composite Longbow +11 (1d8+4, x3)
Tomahawk (Throwing Axe) 9(1d6+3, x2)
Long Spear 9(1d8+3, x3)
+1 Mistmail (Chain Shirt) ( +5 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 16, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 13

Conditions:

"Yes." Grey Feather responds to the horn bearer's pronouncements. "It is because you are the bear's kinsman that I am here. It is because of that that I now offer you my aid."

"It is true that I was there in the cave those many months ago, though I arrived too late to be of aid."

"Know that while I never knew the bear in this world, I hold him at the highest place of honor in my heart. As for you and the axe dancer, I know some. But mostly I know that the bear trusted you. It is for this reason that I trust you and will fight for you, as I have shown."

Grey Feather does not disclose the truth of his dream visions and why he'd been in the cave and why he'd fled, though he knows it will come forth sooner or later.

He does not blame Hjarlof for his rancor. After all, he'd witnessed the man's mournful expression of pain at the bear's passing; felt it. He knows the wound is unhealed.

"My story is long and I promise that it will be told when the time is right," he says, turning his smoky gaze back over to the tall, one-eyed soldier. "I cannot claim to know the designs of the great spirit... When the moon will shine and when it will remain hidden but it is of the utmost importance to me and my people that I accompany and aid you on this path. I could not risk being turned away by those who might fear one who does not look as they look, speak as they speak or call the great spirits by the names they use. That is why I hid aboard your... ship," he says, recalling the word after thinking ships were giant birds for many years.

"I do not ask for your trust," Grey Feather says, addressing the group. "I only ask for the chance to earn it."

Nixtli shuffles her feet on Grey Feather's shoulder and turns her head momentarily around backwards before returning her gaze to fore.

"I do not know all your words," Grey Feather says to the one-eyed soldier. "This creature lives part in this world and part in the next. It is a tether that binds my spirit to the dreamworld. It is also a friend."

OOC

Nixtli and Spirit Magic

Screenshot_20240410-164308.png.78c9d5b6e8ceae39dd0da30bf522e812.png

Nixtli Stats

"Ashes"

OWL (Adjusted)

(Master gains +3 Perception in Dim light and Darkness)

Tiny animal

Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +10

DEFENSE

AC 16, touch 15, flat-footed 12 (+3 Dex, +2 size, NA +1)
HP 19
Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +2

OFFENSE

Speed 10 ft., fly 60 ft. (average)
Melee 2 talons +5 (1d4–2)
Space 2-1/2 ft.; Reach 0 ft.

STATISTICS

Str 6, Dex 17, Con 11, Int 6, Wis 15, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 9
Feats Weapon Finesse
Skills Fly +7, Perception +11, Stealth +15; Racial Mods +4 Perception, +4 Stealth

Familiar Class Skills: Acrobatics, Climb, Fly, Perception, Stealth, and Swim

Familiar Feats: Alertness (master), Improved Evasion, Share Spells, Empathic Link

Current Spirit Magic

Smoke:

Constant 20% Concealment

(Grey Feather can change his Spirit and Wandering Hex daily. It will be listed here)

SPIRIT

Smoke

WANDERING HEX

Smoke Friend: See through smoke, fog and mist.

PREPARED SPELLS

Cheetah's Sprint

Dancing Darkness

Monkey Fish

SPIRIT MAGIC

Obscuring Mist

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

Eborne1

Eborne1

GrayOwlFinal.jpg.3eefbd675679ccad5a4af476bd1ead90.jpgGrey-Feather 🪶Hunter and Spirit Guide 🪶

Stats

Long Spear 9(1d8+3, x3)

Conditions:

"Yes." Grey Feather responds to the horn bearer's pronouncements. "It is because you are the bear's kinsman that I am here. It is because of that that I now offer you my aid."

"It is true that I was there in the cave those many months ago, though I arrived too late to be of aid."

"Know that while I never knew the bear in this world, I hold him at the highest place of honor in my heart. As for you and the axe dancer, I know some. But mostly I know that the bear trusted you. It is for this reason that I trust you and will fight for you, as I have shown."

Grey Feather does not disclose the truth of why he'd been in the cave and why he'd fled, though he knows it will come forth sooner or later.

He does not blame Hjarlof for his rancor. After all, he'd witnessed the man's mournful expression of pain at the bear's passing and knows the wound is unhealed.

"My story is long and I promise that it will be told when the time is right," he says, turning his smoky gaze back over to the tall, one-eyed soldier. "I cannot claim to know the designs of the great spirit... When the moon will shine and when it will remain hidden but it is of the utmost importance to me and my people that I accompany and aid you on this path. I could not risk being turned away by those who might fear one who does not look as they look, speak as they speak or call the great spirits by the names they use. That is why I hid aboard your... ship," he says, recalling the word after thinking ships were giant birds for many years.

"I do not ask for your trust," Grey Feather says, addressing the group. "I only ask for the chance to earn it."

Nixtli shuffles her feet on Grey Feather's shoulder and turns her head momentarily around backwards before returning her gaze to fore.

"I do not know all your words," Grey Feather says to the one-eyed soldier. "This creature lives part in this world and part in the next. It is a tether that binds my spirit to the dreamworld. It is also a friend."

OOC

Nixtli and Spirit Magic

Nixtli Stats

"Ashes"

OWL (Adjusted)

Tiny animal

DEFENSE

HP 19
Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +2

OFFENSE

STATISTICS

Feats Weapon Finesse
Skills Fly +7, Perception +11, Stealth +15; Racial Mods +4 Perception, +4 Stealth

Familiar Feats: Alertness (master), Improved Evasion, Share Spells, Empathic Link

Current Spirit Magic

Smoke:

Constant 20% Concealment

(Grey Feather can change his Spirit and Wandering Hex daily. It will be listed here)

SPIRIT

Smoke

WANDERING HEX

PREPARED SPELLS

Cheetah's Sprint

Dancing Darkness

Monkey Fish

SPIRIT MAGIC

Obscuring Mist

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

Eborne1

Eborne1

Stats

Long Spear 9(1d8+3, x3)

Conditions:

"Know that while I never knew the bear in this world, I hold him at the highest place of honor in my heart."

Grey Feather does not disclose the truth of why he'd been in the cave and why he'd fled, though he knows it will come forth sooner or later.

He does not blame Hjarlof for his rancor. After all, he'd witnessed the man's mournful expression of pain at the bear's passing and knows the wound is unhealed.

OOC

Nixtli and Spirit Magic

Nixtli Stats

"Ashes"

OWL (Adjusted)

Tiny animal

DEFENSE

HP 19
Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +2

OFFENSE

STATISTICS

Feats Weapon Finesse

Current Spirit Magic

Smoke:

Constant 20% Concealment

SPIRIT

Smoke

WANDERING HEX

PREPARED SPELLS

Cheetah's Sprint

Dancing Darkness

Monkey Fish

SPIRIT MAGIC

Obscuring Mist

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round: