Edit History

Terran

Terran

Ulfgrim Ironhide, Warrior from the North

spacer.pngULFGRIM IRONHIDE - Northern Barbarian

QUICK STATS:  AC=20, Touch=13, FF=18 / HP=55/55 / Init=4 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=5, Will=6

Ulfgrim smiles and nods affirmatively at the wise words of his colleagues when discussions of what may come are bantered about the group, paying special attention to the words of Vilrun and her ability to portend future events.

Speaking one more time only to explain his thoughts, a skill he had not yet mastered, the barbarian says in a lowered voice, "When I suggested the possibility of landing the Maiden and anchoring the second vessel in the harbor just offshore, I was thinking it might help to conceal our numbers at first."

"If we land both vessels and disembark, then the other side will know that we only have two skeleton crews with barely enough men to even sail a pair of ships," the warrior explains.

"However, if the second ship does not land immediately until we can determine their intent, then the limitation of numbers in our contingent will be concealed until we wish it revealed," Ulfgrim proffers.

"Nonetheless, It was only a suggestion for discussion, but I wanted to clarify my thinking. Either way we do it, I also agree talk first."

Mechanics

Free Action: Speak

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Standard Action:

Continuing Effects: None

Terran

Terran

QUICK STATS:  AC=20, Touch=13, FF=18 / HP=52/55 / Init=4 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=5, Will=6

Ulfgrim smiles and nods affirmatively at the wise words of his colleagues when discussions of what may come are bantered about the group, paying special attention to the words of Vilrun and her ability to portend future events.

Speaking one more time only to explain his thoughts, a skill he had not yet mastered, the barbarian says in a lowered voice, "When I suggested the possibility of landing the Maiden and anchoring the second vessel in the harbor just offshore, I was thinking it might help to conceal our numbers at first."

"If we land both vessels and disembark, then the other side will know that we only have two skeleton crews with barely enough men to even sail a pair of ships," the warrior explains.

"However, if the second ship does not land immediately until we can determine their intent, then the limitation of numbers in our contingent will be concealed until we wish it revealed," Ulfgrim proffers.

"Nonetheless, It was only a suggestion for discussion, but I wanted to clarify my thinking. Either way we do it, I also agree talk first."

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Standard Action:

Terran

Terran

QUICK STATS:  AC=20, Touch=13, FF=18 / HP=52/55 / Init=4 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=5, Will=6

"However, if the second ship does not land immediately until we can determine their intent, then the limitation of numbers in our contingent will be concealed until we wish it revealed," Ulfgrim reveals.

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Standard Action:

Terran

Terran

"However, if the second ship does not land immediately until we can determine their intent, then the limitation of numbers in our contingent will be concealed until we wish it revealed. It was just a suggestion for discussion, but I wanted to clarify my thinking."

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Standard Action:

Terran

Terran

"If we land both vessels and disembark, then the other side will know that we only have two skeleton crews with barely enough men to even sail a pair of ships," the warrior explains. "However, if the second ship does not land immediately until we can determine their intent, then the limitation of numbers in our contingent will be concealed until we wish it revealed. It was just a suggestion for discussion, but I wanted to clarify my thinking."

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Standard Action: