Edit History

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

My opinions; 

Q1. I preffer spoilers and highlight when adding important information. OOC tags I mainly just use for explanation of rules or for in game notes. 

Q2. No, I don't find myself editing players posts. 

Q3. I typically keep everything public. I preffer a team/group attitude so I typically shun private stuff or mails about ingame actions from members

Q4. I haven't really found a need to use this option. You can always just cut and paste. But I would figure if as a moderator you wanted to split a players post for ease of movement you could use that option. 

Q5. I've always allowed players to use whatever formating they like. If I want something to look a certain way, then I will set it up for them to copy and paste. 

Q6. Signature is members based, it's for them to express something they want to express.

Q7-Q8. Not sure, havent looked that far yet.

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

My opinions; 

Q1. I preffer spoilers and highlight when adding important information. OOC tags I mainly just use for explanation of rules or for in game notes. 

Q3. I typically keep everything public. I preffer a team/group attitude so I typically shun private stuff or mails about ingame actions from members

Q4. I haven't really found a need to use this option. You can always just cut and paste. But I would figure if as a moderator you wanted to split a players post for ease of movement you could use that option. 

Q5. I've always allowed players to use whatever formating they like. If I want something to look a certain way, then I will set it up for them to copy and paste. 

Q6. Signature is members based, it's for them to express something they want to express.

Q7-Q8. Not sure havent looked that far yet.

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

My opinions; 

Q3. I typically keep everything public. I preffer a team/group attitude so typically shun private stuff or mails about ingame actions from members

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

My opinions;

Q3. I typically keep everything public. I preffer a team/group attitude so typically shun private stuff or mails about ingame actions from members