Edit History

Ziminar

Ziminar

Added map

Lu-Tze had of course fully exptected to be bombarded with questions and had prepared for them as much as he possibly could.
The problem was that the High Council hadn't told him much more either and he wasn't sure if that was because they didn't know more or deemed it best not to disclose more.
Either way, the gnome never questioned the motives of the High Council and completely trusted their judgement.

"Well," she says, turning to the others, "now you know. It seems we are not tasked with the retrieval of the Crystal itself, but the location of the missing Northeast Party. Brother Lu-Tze, was it? Are you able to provide a map of their general location? The Northeast is a very broad area."

At least that was a question he could answer, he had fully expected it even and had a map ready. "Certainly, if you look on this map here, the scouts in question were sent to search this area right here. The last message we received from them, mentioning the cave, was problably sent from around here." indicating a part of the map just west of the mountain in the northeast, probably about three days travel by foot.

"I would expect we might be. Does not sound as if roads are common in that area and horses may not be able to handle the terrain."

"I'm afraid Master Victor is correct, all the horses we could spare were sent out with the scouting parties. So yes, you will be travelling by foot."

When Durin passed him on his way out Lu-Tze watches him go with a somewhat surprised look on his face.

map.jpg

Ziminar

Ziminar

Added map

Lu-Tze had of course fully exptected to be bombarded with questions and had prepared for them as much as he possibly could.
The problem was that the High Council hadn't told him much more either and he wasn't sure if that was because they didn't know more or deemed it best not to disclose more.
Either way, the gnome never questioned the motives of the High Council and completely trusted their judgement.

"Well," she says, turning to the others, "now you know. It seems we are not tasked with the retrieval of the Crystal itself, but the location of the missing Northeast Party. Brother Lu-Tze, was it? Are you able to provide a map of their general location? The Northeast is a very broad area."

At least that was a question he could answer, he had fully expected it even and had a map ready. "Certainly, if you look on this map here, the scouts in question were sent to search this area right here. The last message we received from them, mentioning the cave, was problably sent from around here." indicating a part of the map about three days travel by foot.

"I would expect we might be. Does not sound as if roads are common in that area and horses may not be able to handle the terrain."

"I'm afraid Master Victor is correct, all the horses we could spare were sent out with the scouting parties. So yes, you will be travelling by foot."

When Durin passed him on his way out Lu-Tze watches him go with a somewhat surprised look on his face.

map.jpg

Ziminar

Ziminar

At least that was a question he could answer, he had fully expected it even and had a map ready. "Certainly, if you look on this map here, the scouts in question were sent to search this area right here. The last message we received from them, mentioning the cave, was problably sent from around here." indicating a part of the map about three days travel by foot.