Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Trisae Arabrahel
Trisae Arabrahel

Level 1 Drow Entertainer Sorcerer

AC: 15 (Dex 2 + Draconic Resilience 13); HP: 8/8 (1d6 + 2); Speed: 30 ft.

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR: 8 (−1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 14 (+2); INT: 12 (+1); WIS: 10 (+0); CHA: 17 (+3)

Sorcery Points:

Spell Save DC: 13; Spell Attack: Cantrips Known (4 + 1); Spells Known (2)

Spell Slots: 1st

Senses: darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12, passive Insight 10, passive Investigation 11; Tools: disguise kit, flute; Armor: none; Weapons: daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows, rapiers, shortswords, and hand crossbows; Languages: Common, Elven; Size: Medium; Age: 21; Height: 5′–3″ (160 cm); Weight: 85 lb. (38.6 kg); Hair: Silver; Eyes: Magenta; Skin: Anthracite-Coal Black

IC (My thoughts . . .; “My words . . .”; My actions . . .)

Trisae startles ever so slightly as she locks eyes with Elowen Bramblefoot. She then nods and gives an unassuming and small bow of acknowledgment with a small dip of her forehead.

Aelysûne wisely asks Brother Lu-tze for a map—hopefully, if the man can’t provide one, he could at least tell them where they can find one! There’s a lot of things that fall within the general direction of “northeast” of here. The least we could do is narrow it down to where some caves might even be in the first place!

When the gnome monk pulls out a map and spreads it out before them, Trisae gives a silent prayer of thanks to Eilistraee for small mercies.

“I don’t suppose you’re willing to let us borrow that map, or perhaps, have a copy of it to lend us?” Trisae asks Brother Lu-Tze. “It feels a tad difficult to commit it to memory.”

Regardless, on their way out, Trisae pulls Victor aside. Huddled over, she whispers to him, perhaps a little more loudly than she intended—stealth never was her forte. Kos-kos kos-kos kos-kos (DC 10 Wisdom (Perception) check“Hey, did that halfing woman—Lady Bramblefoot—did she speak to you in your head? I mean, she was certainly polite in her . . . er . . . demand . . . and I’ve got no issue with doing my best to fulfill it but . . . I’d like to know I wasn’t just imagining it . . .” or Passive Perception 10 or higher to discern what she’s saying to Victor) Kos-kos kos-kos kos-kos.”

OOC

Movement:

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Interact-with-Object:

If you are listening in, Trisae will likely catch you doing so, but if you’re trying to be subtle about it, you need to beat a 21 stealth check not to be caught.

(To Whom It May Concern . . .)

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Trisae Arabrahel
Trisae Arabrahel

STR: 8 (−1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 14 (+2); INT: 12 (+1); WIS: 10 (+0); CHA: 17 (+3)

Sorcery Points:

Senses: darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12, passive Insight 10, passive Investigation 11; Tools: disguise kit, flute; Armor: none; Weapons: daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows, rapiers, shortswords, and hand crossbows; Languages: Common, Elven; Size: Medium; Age: 21; Height: 5′–3″ (160 cm); Weight: 85 lb. (38.6 kg); Hair: Silver; Eyes: Magenta; Skin: Anthracite-Coal Black

Trisae startles ever so slightly as she locks eyes with Elowen Bramblefoot. She then nods and gives an unassuming and small bow of acknowledgment with a small dip of her forehead.

Aelysûne wisely asks Brother Lu-tze for a map—hopefully, if the man can’t provide one, he could at least tell them where they can find one! There’s a lot of things that fall within the general direction of “northeast” of here. The least we could do is narrow it down to where some caves might even be in the first place!

When the gnome monk pulls out a map and spreads it out before them, Trisae gives a silent prayer of thanks to Eilistraee for small mercies.

“I don’t suppose you’re willing to let us borrow that map, or perhaps, have a copy of it to lend us?” Trisae asks Brother Lu-Tze. “It feels a tad difficult to commit it to memory.”

Regardless, on their way out, Trisae pulls Victor aside. Huddled over, she whispers to him, perhaps a little more loudly than she intended—stealth never was her forte. Kos-kos kos-kos kos-kos (DC 10 Wisdom (Perception) check“Hey, did that halfing woman—Lady Bramblefoot—did she speak to you in your head? I mean, she was certainly polite in her . . . er . . . demand . . . and I’ve got no issue with doing my best to fulfill it but . . . I’d like to know I wasn’t just imagining it . . .” or Passive Perception 10 or higher to discern what she’s saying to Victor) Kos-kos kos-kos kos-kos.”

OOC

Movement:

Interact-with-Object:

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Trisae Arabrahel
Trisae Arabrahel

Sorcery Points:

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

OOC

Movement:

Interact-with-Object:

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Trisae Arabrahel
Trisae Arabrahel

Sorcery Points:

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

OOC

Movement:

Interact-with-Object: