Edit History

FelixFaust

FelixFaust

image.png.1d0b1c58164b102bb023c54ef2fa2916.png

Kain Dorset

Noble Knight

AC: 19 (Chain & Shield) | HP: 26/26 (1d10+3) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Passive Perception 14, Insight 12, Investigation 12

Proficient Skills: Athletics (+6), Perception (+4), Survival (+4), History (+4), Persuasion (+3)
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 15 (+2) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 13 (+1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, and Dwarvish

“My words,” Kain Dorset says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Sir Kain Dorset thinks. | My actions . . .

The past few days had been hard, the near constant moving and fighting. Kain was used to this kind of life style, his days of training to be a knight had hardened him and made him resilient to fatigue. In fact Kain's mind was not on himself, but his followers. Amelia Silver, his squire, needed these hard days to sculpt her into a true knight, but his other retainers... They were not so used to hard life, nor were they used to the horrors they had recently seen. Seeing others he had only briefly seen at the Inn Kain gives a soldiers salute to them before turning to his ladies.

"Elora, Mia, please take a few minuets to compose yourselves. Just inside the walls are a few burned out buildings, Amelia please go with them and make sure the area is safe for a break."

"Aye Kain, I will. Come ladies, lets take a load off and see to possibly getting a bit to eat." Amelia places a hand on her sword before leading the others into the closest building. Even without much of a roof, the stone walls would allow for them to rest a bit.

The others started to mingle but Kain had only just barely met them, and was not really familiar with any of the new group. Moving into town a bit Kain pulls out a ration bar and moves closer to the dog. It looked neglected and in need of a meal. "Perhaps we can keep it, train it to help alert us of near by threats?" Kains mind wanders a bit as he approaches, crouched low and hand outstretched with the ration.

OOC

Movement: —

Action:  Attempting to feed the dog and see if it is friendly. Animal Handling

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

FelixFaust

FelixFaust

Kain Dorset

Noble Knight

Proficient Skills: Athletics (+6), Perception (+4), Survival (+4), History (+4), Persuasion (+3)
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 15 (+2) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 13 (+1)

“My words,” Kain Dorset says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Sir Kain Dorset thinks. | My actions . . .

The past few days had been hard, the near constant moving and fighting. Kain was used to this kind of life style, his days of training to be a knight had hardened him and made him resilient to fatigue. In fact Kain's mind was not on himself, but his followers. Amelia Silver, his squire, needed these hard days to sculpt her into a true knight, but his other retainers... They were not so used to hard life, nor were they used to the horrors they had recently seen. Seeing others he had only briefly seen at the Inn Kain gives a soldiers salute to them before turning to his ladies.

"Elora, Mia, please take a few minuets to compose yourselves. Just inside the walls are a few burned out buildings, Amelia please go with them and make sure the area is safe for a break."

"Aye Kain, I will. Come ladies, lets take a load off and see to possibly getting a bit to eat." Amelia places a hand on her sword before leading the others into the closest building. Even without much of a roof, the stone walls would allow for them to rest a bit.

The others started to mingle but Kain had only just barely met them, and was not really familiar with any of the new group. Moving into town a bit Kain pulls out a ration bar and moves closer to the dog. It looked neglected and in need of a meal. "Perhaps we can keep it, train it to help alert us of near by threats?" Kains mind wanders a bit as he approaches, crouched low and hand outstretched with the ration.

OOC

Token of Knight.png

FelixFaust

FelixFaust

Kain Dorset

Noble Knight

OOC

Token of Knight.png

FelixFaust

FelixFaust

TokenofKnight.png.de234c18cb6ebd84fc5012b5ecabde96.png

Kain Dorset

Noble Knight

OOC