Edit History

FelixFaust

FelixFaust

image.png.1d0b1c58164b102bb023c54ef2fa2916.png

Kain Dorset

Noble Knight

AC: 19 (Chain & Shield) | HP: 26/26 (1d10+3) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Passive Perception 14, Insight 12, Investigation 12

Proficient Skills: Athletics (+6), Perception (+4), Survival (+4), History (+4), Persuasion (+3)
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 15 (+2) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 13 (+1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, and Dwarvish

“My words,” Kain Dorset says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Sir Kain Dorset thinks. | My actions . . .

Kain frowns as the dog moves away out of sight, but stands and puts the ration away. So... Not necessarily feral, but not friendly either. He turns back to the building where his retainers entered and moves over to the door. "I will join the others in searching for any survivors, keep low and quiet, should anything happen, call for me." Kain places his shield on his left arm, and draws his blade moving over to the group.

"I am ready should we encounter anything." Kain then moves forward into the ruins.

OOC

Movement: —

Action:   PerceptionInvestigation

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

FelixFaust

FelixFaust

image.png.1d0b1c58164b102bb023c54ef2fa2916.png

Kain Dorset

Noble Knight

AC: 19 (Chain & Shield) | HP: 26/26 (1d10+3) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Passive Perception 14, Insight 12, Investigation 12

Proficient Skills: Athletics (+6), Perception (+4), Survival (+4), History (+4), Persuasion (+3)
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 15 (+2) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 13 (+1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, and Dwarvish

“My words,” Kain Dorset says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Sir Kain Dorset thinks. | My actions . . .

Kain frowns as the dog moves away out of sight, but stands and puts the ration away. So... Not necessarily feral, but not friendly either. He turns back to the building where his retainers entered and moves over to the door. "I will join the others in searching for any survivors, keep low and quiet, should anything happen, call for me." Kain places his shield on his left arm, and draws his blade moving over to the group.

"I am ready should we encounter anything." Kain then moves forward into the ruins.

OOC

Movement: —

Action:   PerceptionInvestigation

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —