Edit History

Set2b.png.af6234f708b5711a218e96203c0530ce.pngSetare Orfini

Charlatan Drow Rogue

AC: 14 (Leather) | HP: 9/9 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 12, Insight 12, Investigation 10
Str: 9 (-1) | Dex: 17 (+3) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 13 (+1) | Cha: 12 (+1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, and Celestial

“My words,” Set says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Set thinks. | My actions . . .

Well, this is certainly bloody bleak.

Set keeps quiet and to himself mostly, especially once he notes the general air of disquiet in the place. Something about the town is bothering him, but he can't quite place his finger on what it is. When Falken notes that the place is in notably worse condition than it's meant to be, he finally figures it out.

It feels like a trap.

He can't just outright say as much though, and so settles for slinking around the edges of buildings, keeping eyes on the rest and making sure nothing sneaks up on them from places they aren't watching. Easier said than done in such an empty, desolate place, but he does his best.

OOC

OOC

Movement: —

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Stealth

Set2b.pngSetare Orfini

Charlatan Drow Rogue

AC: 14 (Leather) | HP: 9/9 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 12, Insight 12, Investigation 10
Str: 9 (-1) | Dex: 17 (+3) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 13 (+1) | Cha: 12 (+1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, and Celestial

“My words,” Set says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Set thinks. | My actions . . .

Well, this is certainly bloody bleak.

Set keeps quiet and to himself mostly, especially once he notes the general air of disquiet in the place. Something about the town is bothering him, but he can't quite place his finger on what it is. When Falken notes that the place is in notably worse condition than it's meant to be, he finally figures it out.

It feels like a trap.

He can't just outright say as much though, and so settles for slinking around the edges of buildings, keeping eyes on the rest and making sure nothing sneaks up on them from places they aren't watching. Easier said than done in such an empty, desolate place, but he does his best.

OOC

OOC

Movement: —

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Stealth