Edit History

FelixFaust

FelixFaust

image.png.1d0b1c58164b102bb023c54ef2fa2916.png

Kain Dorset

Noble Knight

AC: 19 (Chain & Shield) | HP: 26/26 (1d10+3) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Passive Perception 14, Insight 12, Investigation 12

Proficient Skills: Athletics (+6), Perception (+4), Survival (+4), History (+4), Persuasion (+3)
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 15 (+2) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 13 (+1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, and Dwarvish

“My words,” Kain Dorset says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Sir Kain Dorset thinks. | My actions . . .

Seeing the archers lower their aim was at least a small comfort. They would not be attacked, at least not yet. Moving his shield once again to a lower position, the tip of Kain's sword touches the ground now, showing a swordsman at rest. "I admit I know little of these lands, mostly what I have been told by some who have basic knowledge. I have seen some undead, and we have seen signs of some "Talons" and though I am familiar with undead I know not of the Talons besides their handiwork with any who choose to oppose them." Kain smiles and shakes his head a bit. "Alas I am explaining myself rather than giving you an answer, I apologize. Years of court upbringing and being taught to talk around the truth or answers.

I see knowledge, and perhaps some safety for those who travel with me, even if just for a short while. I do not expect it will be free, but one of my followers can cook with almost any ingredients, and another can maintain and repair almost any damage to your armor and weapons given time and tools."

Kain looks back to those who are near by; "I can not fully speak for my friends, so I shall let them speak their minds, and ask their questions first... If you will allow us Lady Willa."

OOC

Movement: —

Action:   Insight

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

FelixFaust

FelixFaust

Kain Dorset

Noble Knight

Proficient Skills: Athletics (+6), Perception (+4), Survival (+4), History (+4), Persuasion (+3)
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 15 (+2) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 13 (+1)

“My words,” Kain Dorset says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Sir Kain Dorset thinks. | My actions . . .

Seeing the archers lower their aim was at least a small comfort. They would not be attacked, at least not yet. Moving his shield once again to a lower position, the tip of Kain's sword touches the ground now, showing a swordsman at rest. "I admit I know little of these lands, mostly what I have been told by some who have basic knowledge. I have seen some undead, and we have seen signs of some "Talons" and though I am familiar with undead I know not of the Talons besides their handiwork with any who choose to oppose them." Kain smiles and shakes his head a bit. "Alas I am explaining myself rather than giving you an answer, I apologize. Years of court upbringing and being taught to talk around the truth or answers.

I see knowledge, and perhaps some safety for those who travel with me, even if just for a short while. I do not expect it will be free, but one of my followers can cook with almost any ingredients, and another can maintain and repair almost any damage to your armor and weapons given time and tools."

Kain looks back to those who are near by; "I can not fully speak for my friends, so I shall let them speak their minds, and ask their questions first... If you will allow us Lady Willa."

OOC

Action:   Insight:1d20+2

FelixFaust

FelixFaust

Kain Dorset

Noble Knight

OOC

Action:   —