Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

Half-Orc Gladiator Paladin

HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Str: 16 | Dex: 11 | Con: 14 | Int: 13 | Wis:14 | Cha: 16

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance: 1/1 | Savage Attacks | Languages

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 5/5

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Duala is not a difficult person to figure out, as she's open and upfront. She is no mysterious stranger in the shadowy corner of a room. She strides into the light of day, the good, the bad, even the ugly. During their journey, the others learn several things about her.

• Confidence: She is the kind of person who is comfortable in her own skin. Willing to speak up, to laugh, even to admit when she's wrong such as how much longer they'd need to travel, she did so without reservation.
  • Obsession with learning and growing: There's a hunger in Duala to pick up on new knowledge, experience new things, and to improve. She exercises, she reads, she practices her violin, she wants to be a well-rounded, strong person and strives to make it a reality.
  • Faith: She worships Lathander, but also feels like one's faith is a personal matter, unless they choose to spread it. She doesn't try to convert anyone, but happily states that her faith helps her stay positive and focused on the bad days, to be humble and grateful on the good ones.
  • Grace: For as much as she seems to push herself, she gives others grace. Extroverted or introverted, happy or sad, she accommodates people not expecting them to meet her where she's at.
  • Tough past: She is honest that she was in chains as early as she can remember, used as a pit fighter and laborer. She was freed by good people, and hopes to pass it down. She cannot change the past, but she feels she can control her own future now.

At first as they arrive Duala is relieved, admittedly her feet are sore with blisters. However, it becomes quick to see something is terribly wrong, and her face is stone cold. "This is... we should stay together? Check the bell? Kill us some worg?" She takes a step up front her sword and shield brought to bare, but defers to others' judgement on how to proceed.

Internally Duala is afraid. Less so herself, at least for the moment, and more on what's happened to the people? She came to do good... are they already too late?

OOC

xxx

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance | Savage Attacks | Languages

Duala is not a difficult person to figure out, as she's open and upfront. She is no mysterious stranger in the shadowy corner of a room. She strides into the light of day, the good, the bad, even the ugly. During their journey, the others learn several things about her.

• Confidence: She is the kind of person who is comfortable in her own skin. Willing to speak up, to laugh, even to admit when she's wrong such as how much longer they'd need to travel, she did so without reservation.
  • Obsession with learning and growing: There's a hunger in Duala to pick up on new knowledge, experience new things, and to improve. She exercises, she reads, she practices her violin, she wants to be a well-rounded, strong person and strives to make it a reality.
  • Faith: She worships Lathander, but also feels like one's faith is a personal matter, unless they choose to spread it. She doesn't try to convert anyone, but happily states that her faith helps her stay positive and focused on the bad days, to be humble and grateful on the good ones.
  • Grace: For as much as she seems to push herself, she gives others grace. Extroverted or introverted, happy or sad, she accommodates people not expecting them to meet her where she's at.
  • Tough past: She is honest that she was in chains as early as she can remember, used as a pit fighter and laborer. She was freed by good people, and hopes to pass it down. She cannot change the past, but she feels she can control her own future now.

At first as they arrive Duala is relieved, admittedly her feet are sore with blisters. However, it becomes quick to see something is terribly wrong, and her face is stone cold. "This is... we should stay together? Check the bell? Kill us some worg?" She takes a step up front her sword and shield brought to bare, but defers to others' judgement on how to proceed.

Internally Duala is afraid. Less so herself, at least for the moment, and more on what's happened to the people? She came to do good... are they already too late?

OOC

xxx

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance | Savage Attacks | Languages

wip

OOC

xxx