Edit History

RedDingo

RedDingo

spacer.pngThordin Galorspyd

Human Giant Foundling Rune Knight Fighter

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

Thordin silently took point and inspected the tracks to the west. He found…

“This is the only way into the village? The ubudenin did not break through the palisades. Some one must have let them in. The rocks however…” he looked to where the church bells sounded at Duala’s suggestion. “Perhaps the survivors are there, ringing the bell to call for help. Smalvolken use those as shelters, correct?”

OOC

Movement:

Interaction:

Bonus Action:

Action: Checking the foot prints

Reaction:

| AC: 16 | HP: 14/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

| Hill Strike 2/2 | Greater Weapon Fighting | Second Wind 1/1 |

To Whom It May Concern . . .

RedDingo

RedDingo

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

Thordin silently took point and inspected the tracks to the west. He found…

“This is the only way into the village? The ubudenin did not break through the palisades. Some one must have let them in…” he looked to where the church bells sounded at Duala’s suggestion. “Perhaps the survivors are there. Smalvolken use those as shelters, correct?”

OOC

Movement:

Interaction:

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

| AC: 16 | HP: 14/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

RedDingo

RedDingo

Thordin did some things. He said some things. He did some more things.

OOC

Movement:

Interaction:

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.