Edit History

Shocker

Shocker

included RedDingo into my comment

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 | HP: 9/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

The trip has been long and tiresome, Omar doesn't mind the long march, as it allows him plenty of time to look around and think about the things he sees. Yet the arrival at the village makes him uneasy, are those bells chiming an alarm or just calling all the faithful believers to the temple.

"How strange to see those watchtowers deserted. In my homelands this is very unusual, is it common in the north for also the watch to congregate all at the same and leaving the gate open?" he asks in general.

Then suddenly upon spotting the feasting worgs, his grip tightens around his staff "Stay calm Omar, remember the words of Master Braufix. Nobody wants to see a wizard frightend.".

He hears Duala's suggestion to slay the worgs "I don't much care for those beasts either Duala, but perhaps we should see first what the bell ringing is about. Perhaps somebody is in need of our immediate help. Thordin has a point there"

He turns toward the temple and looks closely for any signs of the citizens of Nightstone

OOC

I will add a history check as well

To Whom It May Concern . . .
Shocker

Shocker

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 | HP: 9/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

The trip has been long and tiresome, Omar doesn't mind the long march, as it allows him plenty of time to look around and think about the things he sees. Yet the arrival at the village makes him uneasy, are those bells chiming an alarm or just calling all the faithful believers to the temple.

"How strange to see those watchtowers deserted. In my homelands this is very unusual, is it common in the north for also the watch to congregate all at the same and leaving the gate open?" he asks in general.

Then suddenly upon spotting the feasting worgs, his grip tightens around his staff "Stay calm Omar, remember the words of Master Braufix. Nobody wants to see a wizard frightend.".

He hears Duala's suggestion to slay the worgs "I don't much care for those beasts either Duala, but perhaps we should see first what the bell ringing is about. Perhaps somebody is in need of our immediate help."

He turns toward the temple and looks closely for any signs of the citizens of Nightstone

OOC

I will add a history check as well

To Whom It May Concern . . .